What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The troll cave

Rabbits20

Immortal
You have the right to voice your opinion but what people are sick about on here is you repeating the same negative comments, yes we get your dislikes but you have also give credit to the guys that performed well.

Try to freshen your views up a bit, talk about the good and the bad not just the bad all the time.

Yes they didn't win but it's not like they got smashed we only lost by 7 points and I thought we where a bit unlucky with that last call on the Roosters try. IMO GI ground the ball in goal but those 50/50 calls don't go our way some times.

I'm not happy with the result but I'm still am proud of guys like Clark, GI, Gray, Sam, Carter, Mcinnes, Cook who did try there guts out and so should you.

We will learn from our mistakes and get better as a team.

Correct. Bryson tried hard too even if he you thought he was slow.

The refs are not giving us the rub of the green either.

Rsag85

Bench
Correct. Bryson tried hard too even if he you thought he was slow.

The refs are not giving us the rub of the green either.

I knew you would add Goodwin lol

I'm thinking that Good friday game (last year)really hurt us. I think after that game those 50/50 calls have gone against us since that game.

alien

Referee
looks like saggypants misses me lol,i dont do my art no more on here because i was suspended on here by leagueunlimited for a week, and there is only one person on here that appreciates my fine art and that's alien...

most of the time i don't like it!

alien

Referee
sometimes i like the pictures shadow, but sometimes less is more, if you know what i mean. quality over quantity