What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The troll cave

callmack1

Staff member
I'm down in the dumps too and I am sick of the players not up to it.

I'm becoming sick of Madge now.
I'm not down in the dumps because we lost or because of Madge. It's just the fact that i'm not going to see my favourite player, our captain and our best player play for a long time. It's put our season into dissaray too. Words can describe how down I am. I'm so passionate about this club that terrible, bad news like this hits me really, really hard.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I'm not down in the dumps because we lost or because of Madge. It's just the fact that i'm not going to see my favourite player, our captain and our best player play for a long time. It's put our season into dissaray too. Words can describe how down I am. I'm so passionate about this club that terrible, bad news like this hits me really, really hard.
I'm very very passionate too!!!!

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
i like milo mate always have maybe thats not a real hot chocolate premium brand ?? but try this one Alien its yummy.....Shadow...
241160294498ba8afc065c9b93d69a9e.jpg