What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The troll cave

alien

Referee
there is steam coming out of r20's ears! he needs to cool down with a slurp slurp from 7eleven, pronto! you too shads!

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
I don't agree Callmack at all.

Also re Goodwin the Titans were offering him 450k a season.

Would Tyrrell or Clark ever get offered that???? The answer is no as they aren't in the same class!!!!!

You can also see reality is most teams don't have these kinds of players.

The simple fact of the matter is we tried selling Tyrrell in the off season and not one club would take him. I hope you know why they wouldn't take him Callmack!!!! I know that alien and Shadow know!!!!!

oi r20....callmack is a nice guy but he just does not know his footy at all and br is now making himself out to be the good Samaritan after being sin binned for a week,im on to you br i wont be hoodwinked mate either is r20...P.S. br your other posts on other threads is quite aggressive towards r20 and myself you better behave or you might get a longer stint in the sin bin again......Shadow...

callmack1

Staff member
I don't agree Callmack at all.

Also re Goodwin the Titans were offering him 450k a season.

Would Tyrrell or Clark ever get offered that???? The answer is no as they aren't in the same class!!!!!

You can also see reality is most teams don't have these kinds of players.

The simple fact of the matter is we tried selling Tyrrell in the off season and not one club would take him. I hope you know why they wouldn't take him Callmack!!!! I know that alien and Shadow know!!!!!
I know exactly why others didn't take him.

I was just agreeing with the fact that your posts are getting a little repetitive and that you seem to think we think Clark, Tyrrell and Turner are world beaters when we know they're far from it.

I wouldn't call them "duds" but I agree they're not the greatest. I'm just getting sick of all the repetition!

Last edited:

callmack1

Staff member
I know exactly why others didn't take him.

I was just agreeing with the fact that your posts are getting a little repetitive and that you seem to think we think Clark, Tyrrell and Turner are world beaters when we know they're far from it.

callmack1

Staff member
oi r20....callmack is a nice guy but he just does not know his footy at all and br is now making himself out to be the good Samaritan after being sin binned for a week,im on to you br i wont be hoodwinked mate either is r20...P.S. br your other posts on other threads is quite aggressive towards r20 and myself you better behave or you might get a longer stint in the sin bin again......Shadow...
It's not that I don't know my footy, it's called having a different opinion than you. But you call that not knowing footy.

DiegoNT

First Grade
And who are the nsw cup players that people want?

Kelly? Not a single one of us wants Kelly there. We'd all rather Reynolds. But Reynolds is injured and we have no other halves to call upon.

Clark and tyrrell? Who replaces them? Badly out of form twins? Cherrington who is new to the club and didn't offer much in the trials?

Turner? Who replaces Turner? Rochow has to play as a prop because the twins are being softcocks. Chricton maybe, he sure is a talent but his still a rookie with a bit of learning to do

Talaki? Good young prospect, he is already a replacement for Gray though. The only other option is Jennings, a long term nsw cup player.

As it is it looks like 2 off those 'nsw' cup players are set to be stood down, but the 2 likely replacements, Jennings for Talaki, Cherrington for kelly (via sutton) are literally long term nsw/qld cup players

Rabbits20

Immortal
If AR isn't there you want Kelly. I'd like Sutto, Farah or Cook to the halves instead like most do.

You could even play Crichton at prop over Tyrrell and he'd go better.

We should be bringing George back too!!!!!!!!

Cherrington is an option as is Rudolf. Heck you could even play Rochow at prop.

So we've plenty of options!!!!!!

The most realistic thing to do is George back to starting prop and play Rochow as a prop off the bench with Cherrington.

Play Crichton in the starting back row with Talakai off the bench. Drop Turner!!!!!

Talakai needs to be moulded and encouraged into being a back rower I'd say.

Pommy

Coach
If AR isn't there you want Kelly. I'd like Sutto, Farah or Cook to the halves instead like most do.

You could even play Crichton at prop over Tyrrell and he'd go better.

We should be bringing George back too!!!!!!!!

Cherrington is an option as is Rudolf. Heck you could even play Rochow at prop.

So we've plenty of options!!!!!!

The most realistic thing to do is George back to starting prop and play Rochow as a prop off the bench with Cherrington.

Play Crichton in the starting back row with Talakai off the bench. Drop Turner!!!!!

Talakai needs to be moulded and encouraged into being a back rower I'd say.

Why would you bring George back? Why is he exempt from being labeled a dud when he's been in awful form?

Rabbits20

Immortal
CORRECTAMUNDO
No Idea Post..................................Shadow...
Hello Shadow. Will talk a bit later. Just got home from work and have some things to do.

I've seen the 19 man squad and I'm feeling happy that Madge is starting to get it.

I've got some happy tears Shadow.

We can win this tomorrow Shadow!!!!!

Glory Glory Shadow Madge is starting to wake up!!!! Piss off Turner next.

Hallelujah Tyrrell aint there or Kelly.

Next get Tom in for Clark and Crichton in for Turner plus Jennings over Talakai which may happen.

I think some in the club have told Madge to start dropping the duds if he wants to keep his job!!!!!!!!

Never say Die Shadow!!!!! Souths by 8 tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shadow you and alien plus myself are truth see'rs!!!!!!

We fair dinkum say it as it is and won't sugar coat it!!!!!!

It'll continue to be that way too!!!!!!!!

Talk later Shadow.... R20..........

Rabbits20

Immortal
Fire up alien!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We have a good chance tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CMON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts