What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The troll cave

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
Steggles is a supplier to KFC
Steggles is the major sponsor of the Roosters

Thank you for your support.

oi Fowlster:The KFC shop that my mate owns his franchise only uses ingles chickens but thanks for supporting our souths forum and dont forget not to count your chickens before they hatch...Shadow...
images

fowlster

Juniors
You are posting in the Rabbitohs forum.
Thank you for your support.

So a troll post in a troll thread is supporting Souffs?

Mmmmmmok

oi Fowlster:The KFC shop that my mate owns his franchise only uses ingles chickens but thanks for supporting our souths forum and dont forget not to count your chickens before they hatch...Shadow...

You lie.
You have no mates.

Reactions: OVP

Rabbits20

Immortal
I would be fine with the twins going elsewhere, as long as we aren't paying them to play else where. They have had plenty of time to work on not dropping the ball every game, and it doesn't seem to be improving. I think Inglis will continue to have problems with his leg/s, which means he won't be worth $1,000,000 per year. A lot of those other guys on your list wouldn't be on much, and replacing them with other players on around the same amount of money might not make a lot of difference. I think our problem is we are paying a few players a lot of money and we aren't getting much in return. It is also possible we are paying a few average players more than they are worth.
Well if we wanted them to go we would be paying them partly to go elsewhere. N ther club will pay what we are paying them!!!!

A lot of the other guys on my list wouldn't make it at other clubs. They aren't silly enough to sign players like that. In fact our culture needs to change!!!!! We need a bit more of a cleanout!!!!!!!

We need Richo to look at players who he thinks could take that next step in their career. Find that player and say we believe in you to do this and this is the role you'll play, or find a player who has been on the outs elsewhere and do the same thing!!!!!!!!! Really from that moment inspire that player to go above and beyond!!!!

Look at Broncos, they took Blair and turned him around!!!! They have got Ese'se in brilliant form and he was a no name. Look at how Korbin Sims is going, they had belief in him and it's paid off!!!!

Look at Tetevano killing it at the Roosters. A mate said to me the other day they always find someone do the Roosters!!!!! Always that Samoan tough looking forward they get.

Look at the Storm and how Cheyse Blair is going and Felise Kaufusi. Glasby does a very good job there too!!!

Look how smart the Vaughan signing is for Dragons.

Parra chasing Brown of us was very smart!!!!

The Titans for example getting Jarred Wallace was a master stroke!!!!

Manly signing Taupau was brilliant from them!!!!!!

The list goes on alien.

I could be here all night writing you a novel on this!!!!!! (I ain't kidding either)

Maybe at the end of season we may have to part ways with Madge and have a fresh change!!!!!!!!

I'd be chasing Leilani Latu off Penrith!!!!

He is a player who can go to that next level I believe. At Penrith they ain't starting him!!!!!

Dangle the carrot and let him know he will be given first crack at prop with us and that we believe his strong point is charging onto the ball and getting quick play the balls!!!!! Talk about his ball playing too and his creativity for a big man!!!!!! Richo could tell him he would find a home with us and help the greatest club with richest history in the league become a top 4 force every season etc!!!!!!!

I'd even take Agnatius Paasi off the Titans. He's a player that could become something really big with a fresh change to us!!!!!!!!!!

Same goes for outside backs!!!!!!!

HELLO SOUTHS, WAKE UP!!!!! GET OFF YOUR BUMS RICHO and TEAM!!!!!! OTHER CLUBS ARE SMARTER AT THE DANGLING CARROT GAME!!!!!!! WE NEED TO GO ABOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rabbits20

Immortal
You know I made good points there R95!!!!!

I'm on a roll!!!!!!!!!

Even chase Guerra for f**ks sake!!!!!! Tell him with a fresh start and his workrate he can get to origin level again playing with us!!!!

Let him know about running the ball a lot and just getting quick play the balls!!!!!!!

Guerra after all is greater than Turner.

Sam needs help R95. He's going to bust badly if this keeps up!!!!!!!!

Chase:

Latu
Paasi
Guerra

I'm working on it R95!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sure there is more out there!!!!!!!!

You should throw your 2cents worth into it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We need to get serious here!!!!

We can't continue like this.

A new coach will clear some of our trash out.

I understand we can't clear all of it out but half of it must go.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Even chase Matt Scott. A fresh change and he could feel a couple of years younger and get him charging onto the ball and hitting like a brute in defence.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Another guy we should have chased was Matagi.

The Eels got 2 gooduns there in Brown and Matagi.

They are smart in their recruitment!!!!!!

Rabbits20

Immortal
Righteo let's discuss!!!!!!

Thoughts and study on outside backs too is most welcome!!!!!!!!!!!

Who can we get and make them reach the peak of their career at Souths?????

Rabbits20

Immortal
The Dragons have got Ben Hunt and are paying him 1 million. They'd want to keep Dugan too plus Frizell and Thompson!!!!!

I say let's chase Aitken.

He's a real goodun.

I'd even give them Hunt and GoodwinJennings/Gray in return!!!!!!!! (After 2018 I think Bryson is done)

Thoughts!!!!??????

Let's bring Dylan home too!!!!!

Have:
1. GI
2. Burns
3. Dylan
4. Aitken
5. Gray

On standby have Moceidreke and Hiroti is coming through!!!!!!!!!

Rabbits20

Immortal
Lol chill out it's Round 4 m8. Premierships aren't won in March.
I'm actually feeling calm and measured!!!!!!!!!

I'm just discussing true passionate points!!!!!!

I can't make myself any clearer!!!!!!

Our roster is shite R95 overall!!!!!!

We need a bit of freshness brought in.

Start with Latu and Paasi.

Give the Titans T. Burgess and I'll have Paasi. Paasi can be as effective!!!!! I believe Paasi could be great!!!!

Give the Panthers George and we take Latu.

Latu isn't starting there and is on the bench.

Latu would be guaranteed a start at prop with Souths and he can eat up the metres and is a ball player.

Penrith could get George going again too!!!!!!!!

We can't just ride along with mediocrity.

Re-signing some of the guys we have doesn't make sense to me.

We do not want 2019 to come and still be in the same position.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Give the Cowboys Tom and we could take Bolton.

Start becoming inventive is what we need.

Give Manly Tom and we take Taupau!!!!!