What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The troll cave

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Players who could take that next step are as follows;
Burns
Jennings
Greinke
Fuiamono
Connor Tracey

Players on the outs elsewhere and needing a new start are as follows;
Rochow
Farrah
Cherrington

We have the cattle. We just need to execute.

We need the Burgess twins back to their best. Not dropping balls and giving the opposition good field position.

It's round 4.
Chill out chicken little the sky is not falling!

We just need to win half our games first half of the year and have a couple of 3/4 game winning streaks as we hit our peak before the semis.

Look at the past few seasons. Teams have had massive 10+ match winning streaks during the early part of the season but they didn't win the title.
The bookies paid out on the dragons one year and they didn't make the GF.
Early rounds are about developing combinations, learning about what works and what doesn't, learning from our losses.

2.1 mil of our salary cap isn't on the field and people expect us to be at the top. Gray is returning soon and so is hunt. That's already a massive boost for our backline. All we need is the Burgess boys to fire and we are good to go.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
FFS R20 settle down bro!! I don't know what's gotten into you. Seriously. If we are doing shit around mid season then maybe we could talk about all this but it's round five! We actually did okay vs the Roosters considering all the errors and we could have bet them if we held the ball. Have faith.

Yes, we have a few issues but lets hope they can be fixed and they are issues that can be fixed.

If we hold the ball I reckon we can beat anyone!

callmack your a nice guy bro you say if we can hold the ball we can beat anyone what about if the cows and broncs and the storm hold the ball wouldnt they beat anyone too??what your saying is only sugar coating things,the thing is r20 and myself can see the future and its very bleak with the team we possess.anyway in the next 6-12 weeks you will see that our views are right.....we want souths to win but cant you even see that our cattle is so far behind probably about 8-10 teams in the nrl competition its true mate if you go in blind this is where you will come unstuck r20 and myself are realists and if your a dreamer then so be it we dont dream or sugar coat things thats not the way to reality...ile be wanting souths to win but i wont be hoping souths to win because hoping means uncertainty when your dreaming for a win and thats not a reality in our books.....id love to make the play offs like every club and fan but our team needs 11 duds to be cut adrift and those 11 duds wont be playing in a broncs or storm or a cows jumper i can promise you that just ask r20 he can fill you in why...Shadow...

Rabbit toes

First Grade
FFS R20 settle down bro!! I don't know what's gotten into you. Seriously. If we are doing shit around mid season then maybe we could talk about all this but it's round five! We actually did okay vs the Roosters considering all the errors and we could have bet them if we held the ball. Have faith.

Yes, we have a few issues but lets hope they can be fixed and they are issues that can be fixed.

If you haven't connected the dots yet I'll help you.
Shadope on his own. = shit talker
Hypocrite20 in his own. = one eyed bias & delusional

Together shadope eggs hypocrite20 to the point of climax which makes himself look ( which I didn't think possible ) even stupider (bigly anyone?). Shadope backs up with likes. Cause it's all about how many like you've got.
Shadope spams with shitty pics runs off the rails and gets banned.
hypocrite20 returns to delusional own.
Rinse and repeat.

callmack1

Staff member
callmack your a nice guy bro you say if we can hold the ball we can beat anyone what about if the cows and broncs and the storm hold the ball wouldnt they beat anyone too??what your saying is only sugar coating things,the thing is r20 and myself can see the future and its very bleak with the team we possess.anyway in the next 6-12 weeks you will see that our views are right.....we want souths to win but cant you even see that our cattle is so far behind probably about 8-10 teams in the nrl competition its true mate if you go in blind this is where you will come unstuck r20 and myself are realists and if your a dreamer then so be it we dont dream or sugar coat things thats not the way to reality...ile be wanting souths to win but i wont be hoping souths to win because hoping means uncertainty when your dreaming for a win and thats not a reality in our books.....id love to make the play offs like every club and fan but our team needs 11 duds to be cut adrift and those 11 duds wont be playing in a broncs or storm or a cows jumper i can promise you that just ask r20 he can fill you in why...Shadow...
I'm not sugar coating things, i'm just being optimistic. It's true that we can do good if we complete high.

This thread makes Silence Of The Lambs look like Seasame Street.

R20, I admire your passion and the thought you put into how to make your beloved Souths a force again, but shadow is grooming you and I believe you will be sodomised and buried out bush should you two ever meet.

I'll admit I'm morbidly looking forward to quoting this post with the news article and writing "CORRECTAMUNDO".
now I'm laughing at this thread lol

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
If you haven't connected the dots yet I'll help you.
Shadope on his own. = shit talker
Hypocrite20 in his own. = one eyed bias & delusional

Together shadope eggs hypocrite20 to the point of climax which makes himself look ( which I didn't think possible ) even stupider (bigly anyone?). Shadope backs up with likes. Cause it's all about how many like you've got.
Shadope spams with shitty pics runs off the rails and gets banned.
hypocrite20 returns to delusional own.
Rinse and repeat.

upload_2017-3-28_10-49-50.jpeg

Rabbits20

Immortal
Well if we wanted them to go we would be paying them partly to go elsewhere. N ther club will pay what we are paying them!!!!

A lot of the other guys on my list wouldn't make it at other clubs. They aren't silly enough to sign players like that. In fact our culture needs to change!!!!! We need a bit more of a cleanout!!!!!!!

We need Richo to look at players who he thinks could take that next step in their career. Find that player and say we believe in you to do this and this is the role you'll play, or find a player who has been on the outs elsewhere and do the same thing!!!!!!!!! Really from that moment inspire that player to go above and beyond!!!!

Look at Broncos, they took Blair and turned him around!!!! They have got Ese'se in brilliant form and he was a no name. Look at how Korbin Sims is going, they had belief in him and it's paid off!!!!

Look at Tetevano killing it at the Roosters. A mate said to me the other day they always find someone do the Roosters!!!!! Always that Samoan tough looking forward they get.

Look at the Storm and how Cheyse Blair is going and Felise Kaufusi. Glasby does a very good job there too!!!

Look how smart the Vaughan signing is for Dragons.

Parra chasing Brown of us was very smart!!!!

The Titans for example getting Jarred Wallace was a master stroke!!!!

Manly signing Taupau was brilliant from them!!!!!!

The list goes on alien.

I could be here all night writing you a novel on this!!!!!! (I ain't kidding either)

Maybe at the end of season we may have to part ways with Madge and have a fresh change!!!!!!!!

I'd be chasing Leilani Latu off Penrith!!!!

He is a player who can go to that next level I believe. At Penrith they ain't starting him!!!!!

Dangle the carrot and let him know he will be given first crack at prop with us and that we believe his strong point is charging onto the ball and getting quick play the balls!!!!! Talk about his ball playing too and his creativity for a big man!!!!!! Richo could tell him he would find a home with us and help the greatest club with richest history in the league become a top 4 force every season etc!!!!!!!

I'd even take Agnatius Paasi off the Titans. He's a player that could become something really big with a fresh change to us!!!!!!!!!!

Same goes for outside backs!!!!!!!

HELLO SOUTHS, WAKE UP!!!!! GET OFF YOUR BUMS RICHO and TEAM!!!!!! OTHER CLUBS ARE SMARTER AT THE DANGLING CARROT GAME!!!!!!! WE NEED TO GO ABOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is the truth!!!!!

Also Bolton is coming off contract as is F. Kaufusi.

However I say get Guerra and Paasi.

Evans is a possibility too. He's going to be a very good player and isn't being given a go at the Rorters.

We need an outside back too who is quality.

We can persist with Gray but I don't think Hunt is the answer.

Rabbits20

Immortal

Sorry I disagree.

Come back to me in a couple of months!!!!!!

All I've said is great points!!!!!!!

I suggest you re-read it.

I know about good recruitment!!!!!!

Watch the other clubs snap up the players I've named. Then they'll be successful in their performances.

alien

Referee
Also I forgot to mention I think it could be time for Sutto to retire after this season. It pains me to say that too.

Time for Tyrrell to retire too.

I believe Clark and Turner are interchange players.

I'm trying to come up with stuff here guys..........

Alien I'd like to see what you can come up with????

Sutton has been going alright. I think he might play again next year if he manages to play a lot of games this year. Then he will have a chance to get to 300 first grade games for Souths next year.

I don't mind Clark and Turner being in the 25 man squad, as long as they aren't on too much. I see them both as back up players. The salary cap doesn't allow for 25 superstars in the squad.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I'm not sugar coating things, i'm just being optimistic. It's true that we can do good if we complete high.
Hunt is inconsistent.

Gray is regularly injured.

Talakai is a turnstile.

Jennings defence is poor.

AJ struggles to tackle.

Clark and Turner are bench players at best. I don't see them as starting players.

Sutto is getting older.

Rochow is a plodder.

The twins can't hold the ball.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Sutton has been going alright. I think he might play again next year if he manages to play a lot of games this year. Then he will have a chance to get to 300 first grade games for Souths next year.

I don't mind Clark and Turner being in the 25 man squad, as long as they aren't on too much. I see them both as back up players. The salary cap doesn't allow for 25 superstars in the squad.
Clark and Turner are not starting players!!!!!!

I'm not sure on Sutto.

I do think we should chase Guerra/Evans/Paasi.

OVP

Coach
I absolutely guarantee you won't have to try hard to get Guerra at all. As a matter of fact, you can have him right now. The mere fact you want this dud who does not pass and ruins our attack constantly by getting in the way of our backs shows you know f**k all if you think, in any way, he's the answer to your problems. But have him, and have him right now please. We all want him gone. Bye Aidan, don't come back now y'hear.