What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The troll Dump thread *insert cool name here*

bender

Juniors
Apparently in your world there's what; rugby league, AFl and ping pong?

You really need to step back and realise how stupid your posts are becoming.

I thought AFl Was ping pong!

If he was referring to real ping pong, as a genuine question, which countries dont have a table tennis table? Might be a good opportunity to sell ping pong tables to some of them. Ironically, some of the profits coudl be used to help fund international rugby leage.:idea:

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
True but no one said that he did. You're starting an argument with yourself again... :roll:

But it's nice to see you admit that the article is clearly written from an anti-league perspective given your mungo rants of late.

No problem except for the fact that's it just management fluff.

Well, no surprise there...

Just let him rave and rant for a while, then I'll treat his posts here the way they were meant to be treated.

As for his Union mate that likes to help out, well I can move posts too and from this thread as well aye. :roll:

Karl

Juniors
So a Moderator has his own posts Moderated? I would have like to have seen them.

And Doc - firstly, when you selectively snip 3 quotes from the article and use those as a basis for having "no sympathy for them", you're clearly attributing the quotes to "them" and not making the distinction that 2 of the 3 (and the ones that imply that the Unionite was bagging League) weren't even things said or implied by "them".

And I don't think the article is very flattering to Union or League. One is made to look predatory and the other arrogant and out of touch. Fact is there is no story other than a perfectly normal competition for talent.

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
So a Moderator has his own posts Moderated? I would have like to have seen them.

And Doc - firstly, when you selectively snip 3 quotes from the article and use those as a basis for having "no sympathy for them", you're clearly attributing the quotes to "them" and not making the distinction that 2 of the 3 (and the ones that imply that the Unionite was bagging League) weren't even things said or implied by "them".

And I don't think the article is very flattering to Union or League. One is made to look predatory and the other arrogant and out of touch. Fact is there is no story other than a perfectly normal competition for talent.

Yeah, ya mate put it in the troll dump thread, have a read.

docbrown

Coach
I'll reply to your post in here because someone moved yours -

And Doc - firstly, when you selectively snip 3 quotes from the article and use those as a basis for having "no sympathy for them"
, you're clearly attributing the quotes to "them" and not making the distinction that 2 of the 3 (and the ones that imply that the Unionite was bagging League) weren't even things said or implied by "them".

Karl, please stop making up bullshit.

Feel free to point out exactly where I attributed those comments to the NZRU. I even included the quotation marks in one of the quotes and I specifically refered to the article, not the administration.

If you're trying to argue that it was all implied then you're just a f**king moron. :lol: Seriously, why do you even bother?

If the NZRU wants to pretend to have some moral highground then they can have it. Back in the real world though, more kids will be playing rugby league and that's a good thing.

Well, I think it's a good thing. You might disagree for obvious reasons...

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
I didn't remove any posts from the original thread and I was in here at the time. I put a few back into the original thread 2 or 3 times and now they are here again in the troll dump thread.

Te Kaha

First Grade
Its simple really... Its the international section, not the fight club... Posts that address the OPs content or responses to the OP make for a thread that people can post freely in and not start massive shit fights... Posts that abuse other posters or complain about moderation do not... There is a whole sub forum where you can do that..

It simple terms.. play the ball not the man.. Most people in the thread are doing that.. its only really one or two muppets who arent.

Karl

Juniors
All I did was address where the article implied the NZRU made certain counts when in fact it was the journo putting his own slant on it.

Latest posts