What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The troll Dump thread *insert cool name here*

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
Hey, you have come in here all guns blazing and you have already called one poster a muppet, another poster a Liar all because of some article that had the truth printed in it. Then the link you put in more or less backs it up yet you are too blind to see.

It is you who is being the aggressive one in this thread because you can't get past your blind love of Rugby Union. If you have no interest in RL and you don't post about it often, rack off and post about something you like.

Te Kaha

First Grade
Do you ever stop lying??? where did i ever call anyone a liar or a muppet???? there is not a single quote where i called anyone a liar or a muppet in that thread.

And what you think you know about me could fit on a pin head with enough room left for the king james bible.

Coastbloke

Bench
Just amazing..

I'm a troll for supporting League in a League forum against a yawnion supporter..

Coby, mate fix it or have you just lost it...??

Te Kaha

First Grade
no you are a troll for posting an irrelevant post in a thread that had nothing to do with the subject matter...

If you dont like the moderation complain to admin... Im sure if enough of you complain something wil lbe done.

Coastbloke

Bench
no you are a troll for posting an irrelevant post in a thread that had nothing to do with the subject matter...

If you dont like the moderation complain to admin... Im sure if enough of you complain something wil lbe done.

You would hop so but on past history, I won't be holding my breath..

This is a humdinger though..

Trolling for supporting league in a League forum..

Classic...

Te Kaha

First Grade
You would hop so but on past history, I won't be holding my breath..

This is a humdinger though..

Trolling for supporting league in a League forum..

Classic...

So what part of the post that was moved her was relevant to the thread in question? if you can provide it I will happily move it back.

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
Do you ever stop lying??? where did i ever call anyone a liar or a muppet???? there is not a single quote where i called anyone a liar or a muppet in that thread.

And what you think you know about me could fit on a pin head with enough room left for the king james bible.

Te Kaha said:
The only lie is your claim the NZRU was responsible for it... or have you now changed that claim?

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showpost.php?p=8459156&postcount=3

Te Kaha said:
Still maintaining that lie... The NZRU did not instruct any school principle to ban League played from NZ schools. It simply stated that any funds the NZRU gave to the schools could not be used for League only Rugby. If that schoold did so they would lose the NZRU funding.

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showpost.php?p=8459196&postcount=5

Te Kaha said:
No they didnt... Plenty of kids have played Rugby on Saturday and League on Sunday for their club.. I did it.. my boys did it.
The NZRU has never had ANY power over what a school can dictate.

Its unbelieveable what some muppets on here think the NZRU can or cant do.

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showpost.php?p=8459281&postcount=7

Te Kaha said:
Another stupid claim... hardly surprising given its source.

How about some evidence to back it up..

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showpost.php?p=8459316&postcount=9

Oh, and the few times you called other posters trolls in the same thread yet deleted and or removed them to this thread.

ParraEelsNRL

Referee

Oops, I think I posted it above.

Te Kaha

First Grade

And in that anywhere where did i call someone a liar.. or a muppet?? making shit up again.... someone maintianing a lie doesnt make them the liar, it just means they regugitate it.

Karl

Juniors
You're an idiot. You don't know how schools work at all. Almost no schools OFFER sports of any kind. Most schools just put teams together if they are invited to compete in competitions or tournaments and this is usually driven by the sport and taken on by a teacher or parent.

But when there is a competition available and kids want to play and they are even willing to do the work themselves, as in this example, and the school does everything in its power to discourage and even prevent it from happening ít's pretty evident that there is an anti-league agenda. The stories that have come out of NZ over the years about the way RL is treated there aren't a series of myths. When Sam Stewart says he had to register under a different name to play RL because he couldn't let his school know he played RL for fear of the ramifications, that's not a lie. When people say they wanted to play RL and the school kept resources that already existed away from the RL players and then banned them when they found their own, that's not a normal response from a school. Where there's smoke there's fire and there's a shit load of smoke when it comes to the treatment of RL in NZ schools over many, many years.

Just f**k off you stupid merkin. I don't know how schools work - 3 kids in them and wifes a teacher. But whatever mate. Your story about how sport in schools works is a cool story though.

Its been more than 25 years since Sam Stewart played football in NZ. 25 f**king years you daft idiot. More than half the people playing the game now aren't even that old. Excuse me for thinking we were discussing the present day, not some dusty anecdote from a long retired player or a smoke from long dead fires and blinkered Union haters rubbing a couple sticks together. And the "kept resources that already existed away from rugby league players and then banned them when they found their own" is not even close to what actually happened, but don't let the facts get in the way of a good story.

f**kwit.

Lol , Karl losing his sh*t again.

Hey Karl , any chance of not resorting to name calling?

You have proven time and time again to be nothing more than a union stooge on these boards , refusing to believe anything bad about your precious union.

Union isn't locked out of public schools , it's just the kids couldnt give a toss about it.

Yeah when has sport and politics ever had anything to do with each other? Vichy fans would love to pretend it was never an issue. f**king fascist scum.

Karl

Juniors
Lol , Karl losing his sh*t again.

Hey Karl , any chance of not resorting to name calling?

You have proven time and time again to be nothing more than a union stooge on these boards , refusing to believe anything bad about your precious union.

Union isn't locked out of public schools , it's just the kids couldnt give a toss about it.

Aww,princess. Name calling. Because that never comes back the other way does it. The shit that gets thrown at me and you're going to have a whine when it's handed back. Pathetic.

Latest posts