What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The troll Dump thread *insert cool name here*

David Moore

Juniors
This is the same Heritage XIII that a few years back on this forum ordered all International Rugby League fans to the Airport when the Kangaroos arrived home from England to i quote " To show the media and Make it look like people care about the Kangaroos and International Rugby League". And all 12 people listened to him!
Id take anything that fella says with a grain of salt. 12 years later and still nothing has changed

Can we have this troll dealt with?

The same f**kwits coming back with a different user names is as clear as day to everyone except the people whose job it is to prevent it.

David Moore

Juniors
Can we have this troll dealt with?

The same f**kwits coming back with a different user names is as clear as day to everyone except the people whose job it is to prevent it.
Haha Poor old Tiger! Troll is your favorite word isn't mate?
Its embarrassing he has to go about writing that isnt it Tiger? I can see why you're embarrassed by it to. I sure am

You've been caught out using multiple usernames, which is against the forum rules. You're a union troll who spouts the same shit over and over but hasn't got the balls to go to the fight club where you belong. You were found out after ONE post last time. You've been found out after ONE post this time. Your failure rate is reaching epic proportions.

David Moore

Juniors
You've been caught out using multiple usernames, which is against the forum rules. You're a union troll who spouts the same shit over and over but hasn't got the balls to go to the fight club where you belong. You were found out after ONE post last time. You've been found out after ONE post this time. Your failure rate is reaching epic proportions.
I AM NOT A UNION TROLL!!! I couldn't care less about Union Tiger. I just dont carry on and am so bitter about Union on here. Ive never known anyone with so many issues about one sport. Justvplease dont call me a Union Troll you angry person

What are you going to call yourself next Martin?

Your penchant for creative usernames is about as developed as your punctuation.

You f**king Union troll.

David Moore

Juniors
What will your next phony username be Martin? How about an honest one? 'Vichy' maybe?
I was waiting for Vichy to pop up. It wasn't long. Troll and Vichy the most common words in your Vocabulary Tiger!!
So when Rugby League hasnt grown in another 20 years are you still going to blame Vichy and Union trolls?

You'll be onto your thousandth username by then, your literacy skills will still be at a primary school level and you'll still be found out on your first post every single time.

David Moore

Juniors
You'll be onto your thousandth username by then, your literacy skills will still be at a primary school level and you'll still be found out on your first post every single time.
Na cmon Tiger, will you still be blaming Vichy and Rugby Union when League hasn'tany further growth in 20 years?
Pretty easy question to answer i reckon mate

David Moore

Juniors
Rugby league is growing every day.

You must hate that GoLeagueGo/Martin/David/Vichy.
Yea you and your 7 international mates keep telling us.
Dont you think the World Cup is a farce? Do you notice how the same 7 of you comment about the World Cup trying to build it up between you?
Keep it up Tige its a pretty good laugh!