What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The troll Dump thread *insert cool name here*

David Moore

Juniors
That's about how many people were at the Wannabees game last night.

Now that's a laugh.

Or is it the number of dollars left in the "war chest"?

This is the thread you belong in.

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/t...-backwards-in-all-countries-5.446183/page-145

Get a new username and head in there. Nah you'd have to grow a pair first.
For the 5th vs 8th in the world showdown? Remember when Rugby League got 3000 more for Australia (1st) vs New Zealand (2nd) in the world at the same stadium?
I wouldn't go sprouting International League around too loudly Tiger..

So you haven't got the balls to go post that in that fight club thread?

Thought as much. Still pretending not be a union tard while wanking on about union. Now that's a farce.

David Moore

Juniors
So you haven't got the balls to go post that in that fight club thread?

Thought as much. Still pretending not be a union tard while wanking on about union. Now that's a farce.
Post me the link Tiger and i will mate.
Do you know that Rah Rah crowd will be bigger than 95% of the games in your World Cup? Just think about that!!

David Moore

Juniors
I'm just preempting your next username. Actually Mong is already taken. Try Tard.

Now get posting Tard.
Are you for real? And you wonder why Rugby League folk get a bad name.
Im not getting into name calling with you. You're fair dinkum pathetic
You cant argue so you name call

Are you for real? And you wonder why Rugby League folk get a bad name.
Im not getting into name calling with you. You're fair dinkum pathetic
You cant argue so you name call
Off to the fight club troll. You can argue all you like there. Or can't you hack it there either?

C'mon you've got the link to the fight club. Now off you go.

You can lie and pretend not to be a Vichy troll all you like but let's see how your shit goes down there. I expect a post within five minutes.

David Moore

Juniors
C'mon you've got the link to the fight club. Now off you go.

You can lie and pretend not to be a Vichy troll all you like but let's see how your shit goes down there. I expect a post within five minutes.
What is what i said a lie Tige?
Dont you think its pathetic you still use Vichy as an excuse why nobody cares about Rugby League outside its heartlands and its the Rah Rahs fault for why its a tiny irrelevant sport.
Ive posted on the link you sent about 20 mins ago and nobody but you have gotten their knickers in a knot

Right so you're confined to the troll thread here and the fight club. You're exactly where you should be.

"I'm not a union troll"

There's a lie right there.

Stallion

First Grade
Post me the link Tiger and i will mate.
Do you know that Rah Rah crowd will be bigger than 95% of the games in your World Cup? Just think about that!!

Did u know that rugby league is unfairly treated by not being recognised as a distinct and separate code in many countries around the world? I wouldnt gloat about the standing of rugby union. Its (RU support) pretty well contrived with establishment based 'favours' at the expense of a far more deserving code in rugby league.

Don't worry the troll is where he belongs now.

At least until he is so badly owned he disappears and has to come up with a new username.

Stallion

First Grade
Don't worry the troll is where he belongs now.

At least until he is so badly owned he disappears and has to come up with a new username.

Cheers. There are some really negative and damaging dudes that corrupt this website. It reflects an insecurity that a code like rugby union has been concealing in the big picture for years.

I cant say im surprised that it has all come down to RU being bastards...

Its just a shame other bodies (ARL, RFL, IRLF)

Purely from an exposure stand-point (obviously the ground work in development would need support as well), the WCC would be a great one to more...

This is also why i would like to see 9s expanded with a 9s World Cup; rather than an RLWC that is spread over 6 weeks and a dozen venues, this would be 1 venue over a weekend or 2, a much safer beton it being successful and so much focus would go towards this one city.

Hell, even the NRL 9s could be moved around the world. I reckon the players would be keen for the new audiences and new locations.

We are left explaining the differences between Rugby Competition and Rugby Competition to 11 year olds, because apparently RL hates having its brand recognised by anyone other that the already hard-core fans...

I dont care what RL is called in Australia (more recognised that Union, so who cares). But in places where Union has the ascendency, i dont know why we cling to a brand that makes us impossible to distinguish.
God you are a one trick pony.

shiznit

Coach
So there is no reason to mention the rah rah. Glad we got that clear.
The what??

I’ll mention who the f**k I want to mention....

I don’t know if your even from NZ...

but here’s a news flash dickwad... all NZ sports teams are compared to the All Blacks...

They are the gold standard in consistency and achievement in sports in this country...

and they are also highly regarded across the sports world...

So you can rah-rah your arsehole for all I care motherf**ker...