What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The troll Dump thread *insert cool name here*

Golden point

Juniors
The what??

I’ll mention who the f**k I want to mention....

I don’t know if your even from NZ...

but here’s a news flash dickwad... all NZ sports teams are compared to the All Blacks...

They are the gold standard in consistency and achievement in sports in this country...

and they are also highly regarded across the sports world...

So you can rah-rah your arsehole for all I care motherf**ker...
Maybe lay off the diehard movies for a while dude.

Emu01

Juniors
Rory your the one who sounds geniused champ. Coming on a Rugby League forum and talking up AFL.

When we don’t go along with your bullshit you start laying into people.

Go back to the AFL forum where you belong.

Stallion

First Grade
I'm just not gonna try and educate lol

You are a joke! You pee hearted myth chest pumper! Fancy trying to convince or even mention Aust rules in the same sentence as rugby league for toughness!? Go! Go on! Get back to your training run!

Whinge, or get the number of League playing nations well above the minimum without having to rely on joints that haven't played a game in years or are based out of western Sydney with zero domestic presence
You'll be hung for that comment on here.....
The reality is League is SERIOUSLY played in 2 Nations, both of which have 1 guest team from a neighbour......when Toronto arrive in 12 months, that'll be 3 guests but one with no actual players from that nation....that is not an international or Global sport, it's on par with "dancing with the celebrity stars who've got talent and x factot but get me out of here" but far less poular!

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
What, so PNG or NZ isn't a nation any more?

How about Wales, France and England, are they all the same too?

Get off the crack pathological liar and seek help!

petition is cranking, but is being signed by most likely non-existent americans. what is going on here?
22688688_10155879757758653_153105442975773485_n.jpg

shrjq.png

shrjq.png

Last edited:

Basil

Juniors
Yeah you're right but let's be honest without Australia, NZ wouldn't be that good at league... Most of there players get developed in Aussie but you don't see the Aussie bragging about it lol
Comparing hundreds of years of generational separation to being separated by 1 generation is a bit of a stretch geezer.

Yes, I do feel indigenous NZers should play for NZ. Australia (and England for that matter) already have enough advantages over us as it is. So why can't we at the very least get all Maori players?

Hugh McGahan was 100% correct. What's James Tamou doing now? Unfortunately Origin has made it an uneven playing field for us. It's exacerbated even more when all our depth players turn out for other nations....including ENGLAND.

You feel Indigenous NZers should play for NZ do you? You really are an arrogant twat aren't you. Maori have their own agency and can play for whomever they like, and don't need advice from some big mouth jumped up little prat.

Basil

Juniors
Yeah I am right, but let's be honest NZ unfortunately doesn't have the resources in the great sport of RL cos all the government funding is pumped into Union. So since we don't have a professional comp in NZ, and the Warriors can't keep all kiwi juniors coming through, a lot of players have to ply their trade in Australia. But if we somehow merged both sports together, we'd slaughter Aus on a consistent basis. We produce better oval ball athletes across the 2 codes.

and if your auntie had ballz...

Last edited:
As much as I hate yawnion, but this RLWC should have used the 2003 RWC as the blueprint for the tournament. Look at some of the crowd figures for minnow games at similar stadia we are using:

Argentina V Namibia – Gosford – 17,887

Namibia V Romania – Launceston – 15,457

Fiji V Japan – Townsville – 17,269

Italy V Tonga – Canberra – 18,967

Canada V Tonga – Wollongong – 15,630

Surely, it’s not beyond Rugby League to be getting similar crowds like this to our tournament?
Yeah it is about the narrative. They were third grade level teams. The public was sold a polished turd then and strangely lapped up the whole meal.

Yeah you're right, I guess that's why the Tongan team full of switchers is getting no support and everyone turned out to see the domestic players from USA on Saturday night.

RUWC gets big crowds because it's seen as a world-class event, similar to the FIFA World Cup. People who don't support sport at all turn up, just like they do to Origin and the GF. We saw a little bit of this event status at the 2013 RLWC, with big crowds in Cardiff, London and Manchester and sold out smaller stadiums for minnows. In Australia the RLWC is seen as an extension of the NRL except my team isn't playing.
Comparing Union WC to FIFAs :joy::joy::joy:

Basil

Juniors
Where did I suggest that? I was suggesting it was idiotic to compare a guy who has Ta Moko for cultural reasons with a guy who has tattoos (for I presume not cultural reasons). You've just gone off on a tangent.

What I actually find funny from this thread is how NZ is accused of being some big bad of stealing players from the Islands (in the current Samoan team there are more players born in Christchurch, than in Samoa), but when we highlight ways that we could possibly lose players the Brits attack us for it.

yeah it was your idiot mate going on about the maori tatts. For what it's worth I agree that a Pom with a maori tatt might not have the same cultural significance -unless the Pom identifies as maori, in which case he should be allowed to play for the kiwis!

Latest posts