What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The trouble with St. George Illawarra

BLM01

First Grade
Not falling for anything.
As you say other teams & players such as Cook etc have not been affected & you say it's the coaches job to rectify it.It's happened every year he's been coach so i think i'm right in saying(you also say it's the job of the coach to fix) L plate has Fu#* ed up again.
No doubt agree on all that. I just dont buy into Gus offering advice or opinions right now for sides threatening his Panthers vying for a Top 4 spot. On the other hand would Mary listen or take advice anyway. Likely not!

I keep saying it, the mental aspect has to with the players finally realising thier coach has no idea how to get them out of these messes they keep getting into.
Couldn't do it in 2016
Couldn't do it in 2017
So what we do is saddle up again in 2018 where it happens for a 3rd year in a row.
You hit the nail on the head. McGregor doesn't know how to fix this problem.
No FG experience, No finals experience, unqualified to do this job.
What is also evident is that none of his consultants seem to know how to address the situation either.

Gareth67

First Grade
It would do me if we got into semi’s and b eat roosters and put them out for the. Season.

Yes it would be nice to see that happen , but the rorters will be at the top of the eight whereas we shall be towards the bottom .