What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The usefullness of SOO-3

Is a 3rd State Of Origin necessary if the series has already been won?

• Yes...I want a complete whitewash!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes...we need to store some NSW/Qld pride.

• Definitely... it's all about test selections now.

• No...club games are what it's all about from here on in.

• No...the chance of injuries to players is a too higher risk to gamble on.

• No...it serves no useful purpose.

• Total voters

Blade

Juniors
The official NRL page has this poll up, and I thought it'd be fitting for here also.

I've posted the same poll questions (slightly re-worded and a couple more) they've provided.

So what do you think?

bucko

Juniors
It's an important match, especially for pride. It can also be used for the wimming side to really stamp their authority. Other then that its a very entertaining game!

~bedsy~

First Grade
I love to see NSW whitewash QLD.... however if QLD had won the first 2 I would love to see NSW beat them, just for pride.

JoeD

First Grade
Well I bet if you asked all the Qld players this question this morning they would say it was definitely worth it with some of them probably playing their way into Test jumpers. You have to ask though why couldn't they play like that the whole series?

Kasper

Bench
Yes origin 3 was definately worth it. Queensland regained some pride and some plyers who weren't going to be managed to get into the test team.

pcpp

Juniors
We definitely need it.

I would love to see a QLD maroonwash (haven't heard that term before ;)).

The third game last year served a great purpose for QLD - it definitely restored a lot of pride and confidence for QLD supporters.

Latest posts