What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Walking Dead

Aragorn

First Grade
Rick's gone from crazy murderer to scared little wimp. I find that alittle hard to believe.

Could have popped Negan some many times but thought it was better to have negan's "dick 1/2 way down his throat".?

Please.

Bring back the King!!!!!

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Neegan is the best character this show has ever had. Love him.

I actually find his routine is getting a bit stale. At first he came off as menacing psycho but now he’s just a wanker. He’s copped some defiance from Daryl and Coral and they both got off easy which undermines the rule-by-fear attitude he established in the first ep.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
IMO the single biggest problem with TWD is the format it uses. Spending entire episodes in one place just to draw out previous weeks episode conclusion is forcing them to spend time making filler in places that just doesn't need it. Last 2 episodes could easily have been combined into a single episode without losing anything meaningful.

Bgoodorgoodatit

Juniors
How f**king funny was the overt highlighting of Carls missing eye when he couldn't hit the dart board... pretty sure even the biggest genius could hit the dart board with one eye closed... no filler there... ha-ha

And yeah as above I was actually enjoying the first few episodes but as usual its reverted to its old self again

bileduct

Coach
So I finally got around to watching the season opener. I don't know why they bother having zombies in this show anymore. They used to just rip people apart as soon as they got a hand on them, but in this episode it looks like they've gone all Donald Trump and would rather fondle Rick's pussy instead.

butchmcdick

Immortal
So you think a teenage boy who turns down Enid, the only pussy left that's into you to go kill somebody will end up balls deep in Jesus in the back of the truck

alien

Referee
Rick's gone from crazy murderer to scared little wimp. I find that alittle hard to believe.

Could have popped Negan some many times but thought it was better to have negan's "dick 1/2 way down his throat".?

Please.

Bring back the King!!!!!

patience ;)

Latest posts