What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Waqa Blake Fan Club

betcats

Referee
Yeah shame I didn't see it.

I had been paying attention to him because after 2013 NYC season @franklin2323 had talked him up as possiblly the best outside back in a team that featured Robert Jennings, DWZ and James Roberts(which is a bullshit NYC team... RCH, Carty and Yeo in the forwards....how did that team ever lose a game).

OldPanther

Coach
I had been paying attention to him because after 2013 NYC season @franklin2323 had talked him up as possiblly the best outside back in a team that featured Robert Jennings, DWZ and James Roberts(which is a bullshit NYC team but anyway).

That is an insane team. He does look like he could be better then them at their best. He's almost there now.

betcats

Referee
That is an insane team. He does look like he could be better then them at their best. He's almost there now.

I think he is better than both. Id much rather have Waqa playing in our centres than Dallin or Roberts and I love Dallin. Hes the best centre in the game when you consider defence also.

franklin2323

Immortal

1st of all could only tell him and DWZ apart due to his headgear. One game at Penrith. Bryce and co were in NSW Cup it was just him as a regular. Scored length of the field tries. That is his breakout game imo

Injury has held him back. I have no doubt if he plays week 2 of the semis the last 2 years we win.

soc123_au

Staff member
Waqa will eclipse Izzard, Girds & Jennings as the best centres to wear & Panthers Jersey.

Even when he had dick fingers & a KFC diet most of us knew he would make it. The only surprise for me is his defence. The man is a f**king god.

mxlegend99

Referee
His hands for the last try was unbelievable. Especially when you consider that long ago you could put it on his chest and expect him to drop it. Can someone drop a gif of it here please?
He had no right to catch that. Yet does.

In 2015 he had no right to f**k it up. Yet did.

His hands are freakish. At full pace gathering in passes that were not easy takes.

roofromoz

First Grade
Here you go...

giphy.gif