What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Wash Up: Reprise

See what I did there? Al lthat rain & the wash up.....get it...?

Weird game, at the ground. We warmed up well looked pretty switched on. Then right on kick off, it bucketed like orlf**k. We had all the ball initially but conditions were so bad, that could barely stay on their feet leat alone pass or step. Effort was not great, but not bad. then they got scored agains. Then they jsut gave up. Logged on the webcheckin & picked their seat numbers to get an aisle seat.
Seg was a bit losoe defensively. Jimmys side was bad defensively. Nu didnt add much.
Wado was down.
Lewie was ....distracted.
Paulo should have played, did Taga even get on?
Prizza is a worry. Way down on form.

We are also prob in our fat period. Except Chico. He is a machine.

Weird game.

Val performed one of the greatest pieces of indecisive rubbish football I have seen in my life in the first half. The entire grandstand broke out in fits of laughter.

Card Shark

Immortal
Was it on par with the warriors V Penrith game where all the warriors players went to block the runners on a bomb but no one actually caught the ball, resulting in a panthers try?

Generalzod

Immortal
Who f**king allowed that Game to be played? that was utter attrocious conditions It was worst that Sharknado and the ground look more like a duck pond, and the Ball you would think they would use a different coloured ball , that was amateur hour NRL.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Who f**king allowed that Game to be played? that was utter attrocious conditions It was worst that Sharknado and the ground look more like a duck pond, and the Ball you would think they would use a different coloured ball , that was amateur hour NRL.

How we've changed.....

These were the days old charnts like Quigs and me looked forward to. Why should rain stop a game?

I do agree in 2017 they could have high viz balls though.

It came down right on kick off. 20's was drizzling & the football was fine(however 20's attitude was same as the firsts & they came within a whisker of losing).
It was a sheet of water coming down & the epicentre was the ground. 30km north & south hardly any rain

snout

First Grade
Couldve played that game in shangri-la and we wouldve lost.

Lewie on bench. Maloney head farked. 4 SOO hangovers. Fortnight off.

All been mentioned.

All totally relevant.

Tits are kidding themselves if they think they beat the premiers.

Business as usual next week.