What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The weekly Paul Carige award

myrrh ken

First Grade
Lmao every fullback in the comp would have done it.
You're wrong. Watch it again. There was no need. He had about three goes. There were some troops already back.

Edit - I'm talking about the sin bin incident. Not the drop out

Last edited:

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Wighton is twice as dumb as he looks.

cletus-1.jpg

legend

Coach
Edrick Lee by a mile. He was pathetic against the Storm. Canberra have their new Bulgarelli and I have serious doubts if he can overcome this spectacular failure, just like Boogs. One mistake can be forgiven but four absolute clangers is unforgivable. Dropped intercept, dropped bomb, out of position and knock on (from Sezer's pass) and then the gifted try gone begging. How many times can one person f**k up?

Edwahu

Bench
Edrick Lee by a mile. He was pathetic against the Storm. Canberra have their new Bulgarelli and I have serious doubts if he can overcome this spectacular failure, just like Boogs. One mistake can be forgiven but four absolute clangers is unforgivable. Dropped intercept, dropped bomb, out of position and knock on (from Sezer's pass) and then the gifted try gone begging. How many times can one person f**k up?

Boogz also had to overcome his alter ego James Bro.

no name

Coach
The knock on from Sezer's pass was particularly bad. He was that far out of position it looked like Sezer had thrown a shit pass.
Live in play I thought Sezer had f**ked it, the replay showed who's fault it really was.

legend

Coach
Sezer's pass was a beauty. Lee should have been in position on the outside. It looked like he didn't have his head in the game and ultimately, he didn't. I'm on the Ottio bandwagon. Le can go and play for the Dragons with the rest of the Raiders discards.

moffla

Bench
Having seen the replay (and cried in doing so) I have to let him off. We have the benefit of slow mo replay, but in the space of a few seconds he pulled off a kick, regather (somehow) and had half a second to assess his options.

It'll haunt me for some time though