What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The 'What Will Change in the NRL in 2018?' Thread

84 Baby

Referee
Rule changes, major player movements, coach changes, sex changes, just whatever you think will change next season.

I predict more shit kicks used as attacking options. Gone (mostly) will be the Israel Folau/Daniel Tupou jumping over there opponents for bomb days, next year there'll be shitty dink kicks that just fall short of the wingers, chips to pretty much in no mans land and a bolder prediction chip kicks at the posts/crossbar. We've already seen a lot of these style kicks in the finals series alone, next season I reckon they'll be more prevalent

strider

Post Whore
I predict a major investigation into something ... drugs, betting, etc .... and nothing will ever happen ... oh hang on

Delboy

First Grade
Greenberg will announce an investigation into the. conduct of player managers in an effort to stamp out illegal TPAs and payments, oh hang on

They have stamped all over one club with the promise to launch further investigations , oh hang on

What I am hoping for, though not necessarily expecting, is more short dropouts and maybe even belting the ball at the sideline from the kickoff. With a high tee you could make it very difficult to stop.

84 Baby

Referee
Yeah f**k it. I'm off to hibernate. See you guys when there's refereeing to whinge about

Gazzamatta

Coach
I predict Parra will forfeit their half time break and continue to do laps of the field until the opposition returns thus negating the 15 to 20 minutes of rubbish footy post half time. I reckon it could work.

Bazal

Post Whore
I predict that no matter what changes, El Diablo and Delboy will believe it's a conspiracy against Parramatta. Even if we are the sole beneficiaries of whatever said change might be.

TheParraboy

Staff member
I predict Parra will forfeit their half time break and continue to do laps of the field until the opposition returns thus negating the 15 to 20 minutes of rubbish footy post half time. I reckon it could work.

You realise we won 13 of 15 games we lead at half time

Latest posts