What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The wooden spoon 2004 goes to ............

Criswell

Juniors
Gee this Thread stopped dead once Souths flogged the Sharks and Manly got done over again.

Now what is the address we send the spoon to??????? ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-)

t-ba

Post Whore
May I call your attention to a 4th round encounter, not long ago, when the Manly Eagles were beaten, nay, thrashed by South Sydney?

The season is a long one buddy, So save it for September.

magpiemax

Juniors
t-ba the hutt said:
Chileman PLEAAASSEEE Sticky this!

I want Rastus to enjoy eating his words for a few months come september.

King, Haumono, Mcguiness were all out and Randall is about 70%...
Obviously you are ill informed regarding your team or you have no idea,You see Kevy Mcguinness is out because he has been cut from the first grade squad.Apparently he does not fit into Desi's plans im not sure but apparently Buddha is to small for desi's liking.Maybe he thought he would of grown a foot or two in the off-season & put on 15kgs.Im not sure but that coach of yours who is a fitness instructor at best better do a shit load of home work or he will be running back on the field with water bottles again.Oh well at least if wests dont beat saints next week i can count on the 2 points we will receive after playing you guys after our bye.

magpiemax

Juniors
t-ba the hutt said:
Chileman PLEAAASSEEE Sticky this!

I want Rastus to enjoy eating his words for a few months come september.

King, Haumono, Mcguiness were all out and Randall is about 70%...
Obviously you are ill informed regarding your team or you have no idea,You see Kevy Mcguinness is out because he has been cut from the first grade squad.Apparently he does not fit into Desi's plans im not sure but apparently Buddha is to small for desi's liking.Maybe he thought he would of grown a foot or two in the off-season & put on 15kgs.Im not sure but that coach of yours who is a fitness instructor at best better do a shit load of home work or he will be running back on the field with water bottles again.Oh well at least if wests dont beat saints next week i can count on the 2 points we will receive after playing you guys after our bye.

t-ba

Post Whore
Mcguiness fitted well enough in his plans to play in the trials. He was outplayed by Stephenson, failed to get selected in the first round and sustained yet another injury at training. at the time of posting he was still a viable first grade option once he was fully fit. If Dessie doesn't have faith in him anymore than so be it, seeya kevvie and enjoy Britain.

Care to bet an avatar on that result Magpiemax? If your so confident and all...

magpiemax

Juniors
t-ba the hutt said:
Mcguiness fitted well enough in his plans to play in the trials. He was outplayed by Stephenson, failed to get selected in the first round and sustained yet another injury at training. at the time of posting he was still a viable first grade option once he was fully fit. If Dessie doesn't have faith in him anymore than so be it, seeya kevvie and enjoy Britain.

Care to bet an avatar on that result Magpiemax? If your so confident and all...
Shit no!!! how embarresment should i lose. my forum site buddies would laugh at me

t-ba

Post Whore
Please then, save the trash talk until game week. We get enough of it from the Souths Blowins.

CC_Eagle

First Grade
rastus said:
CC_Eagle said:
rastus said:
CC_Eagle said:
WTF is this!? A petty vermin supporter bagging out the most successful club in the past 25-30 years? Mate when you pathetic side gets more than 4 wins in a year then i'll consider taking that dribble you post seriously. Untill then your speaking out of your arse. Cronulla will wipe the floor with you vermin this week. Oh and your only win this season...tsk tsk...Don't make me remind you of the whole "going overtime" stuffup.

:lol: :lol: The most successful club in the past 25-30 years heh, good stuff :lol: :lol: :lol: Souths have been the most successful leagues club ever, so any comparison only makes you look even more stupid than you obviously are ;-) . Hopefully your pathetic mob will get 66% of possession again in a game in the near future, as that will surely be the only way that you win another game. :D .

So on to this weeks game, will the Kiwis put another 40+ points on Manly for the seventh time in a row at Brookie :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: . By my reckoning that will just about put Manly at the bottom of the table, but that will be no great surprise to anyone else in the league world apart from Manly fans :D

In the past 34 years Manly have -

won six Premierships

runners up in five Grand Finals

and countless minor premierships...

now its your turn, what have souths accompllished since 1970? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Are you stupid stupid stupid or what?? Who made you God and decided that 1970 was THE starting point for the game of league, please don't embarrass yourself any more - even I'm starting to fell sorry for you.

I never said it was the starting point. "Recent History" - a generation (thats 25 years for you uneducated scum from the redfern ghetto) Add an extra ten years onto that and hey, you have Manly as the most sucessful club between then and now. But if you want to get picky and leave it at 25 years thats fine, because even in the year gone Manly were more sucessful then the mixo's. Face it, your club is shit and has been shit for over a decade. Say what you want about Manly's current performance, but a few years on the slide is nothing compared to over ten years as the undisputed spoon champion.

CASSIE

Juniors
Hmmmmmmmmmm.......So we are talking about the Eagles history.....I see you guys left out the merged part and the fact manly still owe players cash..... :roll:

t-ba

Post Whore
As of June, we don't owe anyone a cent.

We'd have payed off ours and Norths part of the debt, sso your not going to have much a use for the good old :roll: .

chileman

Coach
Oh, look who's back.......you disappeared at around about round 15 last season and took your broken record with you.....now Souths have had a couple of wins it's time to get the broken record back out again :roll: some people just don't learn!

fish

Juniors
Aaahhh didn't know that Criswell,I thought it was a souths debt........If you apply Cassies logic thou it is seen as Souths debt.I don't know how many times she has been told that owed money to the players is a "Northern Eagles" debt which should have been shared between Norths and manly.As T-ba has said Manly is paying their share and also Norths share to set the ledger straight.....It just doesn't seem to get through her thick scull.

Junior Bunny

Juniors
Manly should be definate favourites for the spoon now. Doesnt look like they will win more than 4 games this year, and they are already on the bottom of the table which I dont expect to change any time soon :lol: :lol: :lol:

t-ba

Post Whore
Junior Bunny said:
Manly should be definate favourites for the spoon now. Doesnt look like they will win more than 4 games this year, and they are already on the bottom of the table which I dont expect to change any time soon :lol: :lol: :lol:

this is another Announcement brought to you by the March finalists

How about till you wait until round 20 for these brave predictions. It was sooo/i] sweet when Cassie ate her words in 2002 and 2003 and I hope you enjoy joining her this year.

Slugs

t-ba the hutt said:
Junior Bunny said:

this is another Announcement brought to you by the March finalists

How about till you wait until round 20 for these brave predictions. It was sooo/i] sweet when Cassie ate her words in 2002 and 2003 and I hope you enjoy joining her this year.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Good to see you back in those Manly colours t-ba the hutt :oops: :oops:

t-ba

Post Whore
Wow, I haven't seen that one before Slugs :lol: .

Get some new material, or failing that the decent old material back ;-) .

Slugs

t-ba the hutt said:
Wow, I haven't seen that one before Slugs :lol: .

Get some new material, or failing that the decent old material back ;-) .

Sorry can't change the way Cassie looks :roll: :roll: :roll:

BTW everything decent I put up the Moderators in their wisdom delete it

Wonder if they see this as being offensive to those poor bleeding hearts out there

0078.jpg

Latest posts