What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The wooden spoon 2004 goes to ............

swoop

Juniors
rastus said:
swoop said:
rastus said:
swoop said:
Rastus is just a bit excited. His team has 2 wins and for a Souths fan it's like winning a Grand final. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I wonder how much Souths paid for Pethybridge? :lol: :lol: Got to be the signing of the decade!!! ;-) ;-) :lol: :lol:

Congratulations, Manly have won 3 more games than Souths since their rebirth :clap: you must be very proud.

How much are you paying "Kevvie" :lol:

We're not carrying on like you lot. A couple of weeks ago you and a lot of so-called rabbit supporters wanted to get rid of the coach and management.

You've had 2 wins and the way you're going on it's as if you've won the Grand final!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Keep living in fantasy land Rastus ;-) ;-) :lol: :lol:

:lol: The fantasy land you refer to belongs in the world of the Manly supporter. I, & most other Souths fans, believe that we have had a reasonable start to the season (much better than Manly) but there is a long ways to go. Manly fans, on the other hand, refuse to acknowledge that the start to their season has been very ordinary, and still talk about a top 8 possie - and that, my friend, is totally ridiculous.

You were all calling for Langmack head a few weeks ago.

Yes, Manly haven't had the greatest start but we do have 17 new YOUNG recruits that need some time to gel and they are starting to put it together. I've always stated that 10th spot would be a good result for Manly. There's still a few rounds left. ;-) NOT just 4 or 5 rounds!!! :D :D

Souths have won 2 games and you carry on like you've won the GF. Your team finally cracks the top 8 after 2 rounds in (I don't know how many years) and you mob are talking about the finals.

Time for your pills Rastus! :lol: :lol: ;-) ;-)

groggo

Juniors
100_0523.jpg

CC_Eagle

First Grade
You were saying Rastus? Even when Manly were at the utter worst last year NEVER did we lose by over 40, and certaintly not to a top 8 fringer Melbourne! Hope you enjoyed your 15 minutes of fame Vermin cause its straight back to the cellar for you, and you wont be moving all season! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

CC_Eagle

First Grade
Im pretty damn positive that Manly never lost a game by over 40 points.

Round 19

Sun: Sea Eagles 26 l. Roosters 50 at Brookvale Oval (Sea Eagles), 3:00pm

Round 22

Sun: Sea Eagles 16 l. Raiders 51 at Brookvale Oval, 3:00pm

Round 23

Sun: Sea Eagles 24 l. Bulldogs 56 at Brookvale Oval (Sea Eagles), 3:00pm

Round 24

Sun: Roosters 46 d. Sea Eagles 16 at Aussie Stadium (Roosters), 3:00pm

Round 25

Sat: Sea Eagles 26 l. Panthers 52 at Brookvale Oval (Sea Eagles), 7:30pm

Manly's biggest losses of the year, closest was losing to Canberra by 35. Damn it was hard posting those scores, brings back painful memories :( :cry: :cry:

t-ba

Post Whore
Fair Enough. When Alby got sent off during the storm game I turned off the TV and did some actual study for my HSC :lol: (First and last time that happened all last year...). So I never actually found out the result...

CC_Eagle

First Grade
t-ba the hutt said:
Fair Enough. When Alby got sent off during the storm game I turned off the TV and did some actual study for my HSC :lol: (First and last time that happened all last year...). So I never actually found out the result...

lol fair enough, I was glad when that game ended. Closed the book on that shocking season. HSC study? whats that? englighten me as I haven't found out what it is yet lol :D :D (middle of the HSC atm)

swoop

Juniors
HEY Rastus,

CRASH, BANG, THUD!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

And Mcdougall out for the season. At least you got 5 games out of him.

swoop

Juniors
Let's see how long before Rastus posts in here again! He seems to disappear when his team gets flogged!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

magpiemax

Juniors
Must admit I thoroughly enjoyed watchin Sean Hampstead look over to his touch judge & ruling that last pass as being forward,I could'nt believe it when I saw the ball getting spread out wide and the try was on.I thought "ooooohhhhhhhhhh shhhhhhhhit",but luckily all's well that ends well. :lol: :lol:

rastus

Juniors
swoop said:
Let's see how long before Rastus posts in here again! He seems to disappear when his team gets flogged!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Souths were disgraceful - no hiding from that fact. By the way, way don't they show the NRL ladder on the official Manly forum - could it be that it's because Manly is stone motherless :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

swoop

Juniors
rastus said:
swoop said:

Souths were disgraceful - no hiding from that fact. By the way, way don't they show the NRL ladder on the official Manly forum - could it be that it's because Manly is stone motherless :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It is on the homepage!

You were goning on about Manly's defence. Souths have conceded 92 points in 2 games!

CRASH, BANG, THUD! :lol: :lol: :lol:
animal-smiley-084.gif

Latest posts