What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The worlds best cronulla sharks fan podcast

Card Shark

Immortal
The year Melbourne won their first GF, I was playing fullback for a penrith side and we played the curtain raiser to the Sharks V Storm. Speechley was playing 5/8 for the other team. Anyway, i was so pumped to be playing before the mighties and I was a mad Martin Lang fan, I told my mates that if I caught the ball off a dropout that I would charge back at the defence just like Martin Lang, all 80 kilo's of me. what a f**king idiot I was. Speechley lined me up and hit me so hard that I actually saw my soul leave my body and it was laughing at me! All I saw after that was sky, grass, sky, grass, sky and then I heard laughter. lots and lots of laughter.
I never ran the ball like a raging f**kwit ever again, after that incident.

Good story Chewie.....nice claim to fame!

Weaponhead

Coach
10459039_10153270768554954_3482978589904410867_o.jpg

The boys recording episode 4 which should be out tomorrow.

Nice ironic poster. Sharks to win. As if

carcharias

Immortal
I dropped mine and I have stored upside down now
The bottom has blow out sort of and won't stand up.

jc155776

Coach
f**k me the dumb merkin of a coach even trotted out the tried hard line. Took us to school and taught us a lesson? Great podcast opening to make me feel depressed.

Card Shark

Immortal
f**k me the dumb merkin of a coach even trotted out the tried hard line. Took us to school and taught us a lesson? Great podcast opening to make me feel depressed.

I believe we've been taken to school stacks of time under Flanno's coaching, but has he learnt anything?

jc155776

Coach
First time I've listened. Enjoying it. The fans just getting fed up and leaving seems to be how I'm feeling. Pretty sure I know that guy who went for two years in a row and has given it up. It's not the losing, it's something else. Just a feeling of hopelessness of things changing and how the club has treated people lately.

Born BB&W

Juniors
Work from home and have listened to all 3 - great work very enjoyable. I reckon you blokes are going to have a hard time trying to keep it moderate if we keep getting flogged :)

cb4

First Grade
I tuned in for the first time last night, after 15 minutes of garbage my ears are still bleeding.

Pig Champion

Juniors
Hahahaha. "Ear destroying garbage". We gotta read that one out. #meantweets

Hey Frank, the YarraBosco 14's have 14 players now.

If you get a chance check out a big P.I. boy the sharks have brought across from ?penrith. He is in the u/13 joeys. Looks and plays like a 15 y.o. Very scary.

My 13 y.o. played him last week. The boys won 6 tries to 5, he scored all 5 of theirs and only got the ball 8 times. He probably stopped 4 tries as well.

Latest posts