What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The worlds best cronulla sharks fan podcast

gavin_miller

Juniors
I saw Sam Shinazi yesterday cruising through the southern stand

Saw who I assume was his dad ( who was following behind ) almost go arse over .

He somehow stayed on his feet .
Good recovery from the old bloke

I was cruising the Southern Stand, I was battling (to see!) and went back to the Ivory Tower! My Dad nor no male was with me at that point, so I am not sure who the gentleman was.

carcharias

Immortal
Haha
Geeze there was a bloke following you
Grey hair and beard
Look like an older version of you

After he tripped he stood at the top of the stairs for ages
He looked lost.

carcharias

Immortal
I was cruising the Southern Stand, I was battling (to see!) and went back to the Ivory Tower! My Dad nor no male was with me at that point, so I am not sure who the gentleman was.
I nearly said g'day but I was locked in with people and full beer trays either side of me.
Next time .

gavin_miller

Juniors
Haha
Grey hair and beard

He looked lost.

Nah def not. My old man was at home with my kid, he is an older (much) shorter ginger/grey version of me. My big bro (much) looks fatherly to me but was in the ivory.

Next time please do say g'day!

Quigs

Immortal
Haha
Grey hair and beard

He looked lost.

That was probably the good Cap'n Frenz. He often looks lost and is unsteady on his feet.

He has not been the same since the recent brain surgery.

New SharkCast Radio EP is up featuring the Newy slaughter, chat about Ennis retirement, a preview of the Titans game and you can win a $50 Sharks bistro voucher. Please share! SharkCast Radio is proudly brought to you Dyson Logistics.

carcharias

Immortal
Frank how long does the webpage take to show the latest cast?
do you mean the tv version?
I had it saved as a bookmark but had to go back to home and then search through to the sharktv bit to get it to refresh.
Sat there watching the same episode for about 5 weeks before I worked it out.

Arnold

Juniors
Nah carch. The Soundcloud page has Ep 53 as the last one from 5 days ago. Today's one isn't their yet.

Latest posts