What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The worlds best cronulla sharks fan podcast

Years & years of following the Sharks has had that effect on me.

Not every day / decade we make a grand final, so I was very pumped mate.

Great to finally meet you.
You were cracking me up mate!! Twas a great arvo before the greatest night.

Sam 'n' Newms,
I bumped into Rob Willis on the Monday up the club,
I looked at him and said (very loudly)
"Get some Cosmic Psychos into ya!"
He laughed very jovially

I'm so glad you pushed for the Lidcombe Hotel Tommy. I had mates who wrote it off as they wanted to be near the ground. When they go there and realised they couldn't get a beer they hopped a train back to the LH and were like "how good is this?!".

I knew what prices were like out near the stadium and thought, why not the Liddy ? Nice to see all those mad Sharkie fans under one roof on such a special occasion and meet some really nice guys from far and near.

14469446_10154658208414954_446577762747175798_n.jpg

carcharias

Immortal
Just saw the post GF tv version
Flano as special guest
With a straight face he answered a question about what the win means to the shire.
He responded with something along the lines of

It was a real shot in the arm and gave the whole area a pep up.

Card Shark

Immortal
When was that broadcast? I'll have a look myself.

Only just finished listening to the radio edition on Thursday night.

I'd listen to 10 or 15 at a time in bed at night & fall asleep....a premiership is very soothing ;)

Then when I get back on the next day, id often replay what I've already heard as I didn't know where I left off.

sladden road

Juniors
Hats off to Sam and Newman , Rob and the club. Well played. To see the potential of these couple of passionate merkins and to not deathride it but get involved, and to utilise it to gather grassroots support and energise the fans, just shows how far the club has come from the eat it's own days of before. Big thanks to the boys for the two years of effort as at times it must have been a pain in the ass.
Thanks guys.

carcharias

Immortal
I remember talking to Newman at oztag one very dark night a few years back.
We were thinking the club was just about to go tits up.
What a difference a few years , a bit of luck and a hell of a lot of hard work.
Love the shows
The fellas look to have relaxed into it now.
Great stuff.