What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The worlds best cronulla sharks fan podcast

gavin_miller

Juniors
Newman and Sam,

Great job again!

If possible could you find out how we are going with re signing some of this very impressive NYC side please.

Particularly players like Katoa, Ramien, Besse, Nikora, Majoulis etc.

if they don't sign Katoa I am rioting...yes, i said it...rioting. I know Ramien is very much sought after as a centre by some other clubs...we'll see what we can find out.

Yeah mate, just can't find where the review part is. Also tried via iTunes with no success

Ok go into the podcast app.

Hit the search function and search for sharkcast.

Then click on the largest sharkcast icon you can see.

You will see a review option on the top middle of the page.

Write review (it may ask you to log into itunes)

Click send.

Madsharkie

First Grade

Click send.
Perfect instructions! 5 star review coming up!

Quigs

Immortal
Well the last forummer with merchandise charged us for it.

And the colours weren't even right...

He was a very reputeable dealer that Dank. And he was not encouraging of the lemmings to undertake acts of indecency to obtain benefits.

The Sharkcast after the game.
I highly suspect the guest is a furummer from here. Granted i only got to watch the first minute as i had something to do but i recognised his face from sitting in front of me at one game...

gavin_miller

Juniors

Brought to you by Dyson Logistics - www.dysonlogistics.com

Newman and Sam return to the airwaves with the original and best Cronulla Sharks NRL podcast.

We discuss the loss to the Storm, interview James Maloney, all the latest news, read your mail, preview the Tigers game plus much, much more!

Download and subscribe for free on Soundcloud, iTunes, Stitcher, Podbean and all good podcast outlets.

Rate and review us please, it really does help us. Five star reviews and messages on iTunes is especially helpful and takes just a minute of your time.

Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Please share our social media, this also is a big help to us.

Write to us via social media or sharkcastpod@gmail.com

SharkCastTV also airs weekly. Watch it live on Facebook every Thursday at 4:30pm via the Cronulla Sharks official page, or find us on the Sharks website via Channel 67.

Click send.

I was struggling too 'til I saw this. 5-stars with a rock 'n' roll review done.

Great show!

Anyone worried about losing Jimmy Maloney then tune in to find out that it's not as bad as everyone is reporting. Really good interview a must listen!!