What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The worlds best cronulla sharks fan podcast

Eion

First Grade
Great work in the podcast and great to see you taking up my own person crusade to kill off those satan speakers!

Really good insights from Jim on the Storm too, a smart dude.

Card Shark

Immortal
Great show!

Anyone worried about losing Jimmy Maloney then tune in to find out that it's not as bad as everyone is reporting. Really good interview a must listen!!

Was a great listen.

Tried to win the $50 of free piss but I was too slow.

Maloney talk is bullshit, as expected.

Card Shark

Immortal
Agree with Newman about our attack, it ain't gunna change much.

Our defence (& our never say die attitude) will have to get us to B2B.

gavin_miller

Juniors

Brought to you by Dyson Logistics - www.dysonlogistics.com

Newman and Sam return to the airwaves with the original and best Cronulla Sharks NRL podcast.

We discuss the win over the Roosters, all the latest news, read your mail, preview the road ahead plus much, much more!

Download and subscribe for free on Soundcloud, iTunes, Stitcher, Podbean and all good podcast outlets.

Rate and review us please, it really does help us. Five star reviews and messages on iTunes is especially helpful and takes just a minute of your time.

Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Please share our social media, this also is a big help to us.

Write to us via social media or sharkcastpod@gmail.com

SharkCastTV also airs weekly. Watch it live on Facebook every Thursday at 4:30pm via the Cronulla Sharks official page, or find us on the Sharks website via Channel 67.

Fellow Sharks Nuts;

This week marks the 50th episode of SharkCast TV and as we are rounding on 100 episodes of SharkCast Radio, we are hosting a little shindig to thank all of the people who have made this little venture such a success. Both Sam and I are more than aware that without the help of the people on this forum (well, both Sharks forums) the show would be dead and buried by now. As such we would like to invite any and all of those who can make it on Friday.

19989711_747514952039863_4841175102947932427_n.jpg

The plan is to meet at the locker room at 5 on Friday where there will be drinks, nibblies, hell tunes (we are collating the playlist), Sam might even play a song- and then rolling into the Warriors game. From then.... Who knows?

We very much hope to see you all there.

Facebook invite below.

On another note we very much hope to have a radio ep out in the next coupla days.

Brought to you by Dyson Logistics - www.dysonlogistics.com

Newman and Sam return to the airwaves with the original and best Cronulla Sharks NRL podcast.

We discuss the past two matches against the Titans and Rabbitohs, all the latest news, read your mail, preview the road ahead plus much, much more!

Download and subscribe for free on Soundcloud, iTunes, Stitcher, Podbean and all good podcast outlets.

Rate and review us please, it really does help us. Five star reviews and messages on iTunes is especially helpful and takes just a minute of your time.

Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Please share our social media, this also is a big help to us.

Write to us via social media or sharkcastpod@gmail.com

SharkCastTV also airs weekly. Watch it live on Facebook every Thursday at 4:30pm via the Cronulla Sharks official page, or find us on the Sharks website via Channel 67.

shaggs

Coach
Just a small thing frank and Gavin.
When you post that a new episode is out, can you say it's episode 88 or 50 or whatever
Thanks

Edit: actually forget that. I know why I don't have the latest episodes, it's because I don't have wifi at the moment.

Last edited:
20280265_755605087897516_8219896347884927325_o.jpg

So this party is coming along nicely. The boys from Shark Island Brewery will be in there slinging beers, the show will be recorded in the locker room so you can be a part of that and we will have advance copies of Rugby League Live 4 for you to play. The 20's game is also going to be streamed into the Locker Room. Get on board.

would love to get out to this gig, but I can't get that much of an early mark from work. Will have to settle for a viewing at either the Lidcombe or Pennant Hills Hotel.

Latest posts