What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The worlds best cronulla sharks fan podcast

chewsta

First Grade
I do subscribe to the theory of paying big money to match-winners, no matter what position.

Well said Cardy i agree 100%. The kid can play theres no doubt about it. Just needs to get his confidence back, recover from whatever physical injury he may be carrying and he will be sweet as.

"Alleged" injuries. FTR I know Fenzy has been a regular at games for many seasons. Prettyd sure hed happily talk in person to anybody, IF , he could.
I cant believe "this" site got a plug.
Id also disagree that Frenzy is the catalyst for all or in fact ANy of the Holmes hate, that is rampant .
I would say the ctalysts for that, is ;
1. Telling the coach where you will playi
2. Threatening to walk if you dont get paid certain amount
3. not turning up for the last 2 seasons & earning a fraction of what you were paid
4. Not being or ever be able to be, more than a shadow of Ben Barba.
5. Not having a dig.

Card Shark

Immortal
Well said Cardy i agree 100%. The kid can play theres no doubt about it. Just needs to get his confidence back, recover from whatever physical injury he may be carrying and he will be sweet as.

Wingers are a much more important part of the team these days.

I’d suggest a good winger is almost as important as a good centre - diffusing attacking kicks from well drilled opposition halves & running the ball back from inside the red zone (not just on the first tackle) are 2 areas where they really earn their keep.

Eion

First Grade
If you’re gunna call a premiership winning player a coward you deserve to be called out.

it was embarrassing. For us, but mostly , for him. I challenge anybody to tell me he put his body on the line, like a highly paid fullback is required to do, on any occassion during that match.

Eion

First Grade
Well gal is a rare one. He probably had his worst game ever in round 2 I think it was....but even that was still solid. And he’s now back to form.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
"Alleged" injuries. FTR I know Fenzy has been a regular at games for many seasons. Prettyd sure hed happily talk in person to anybody, IF , he could.
I cant believe "this" site got a plug.
Id also disagree that Frenzy is the catalyst for all or in fact ANy of the Holmes hate, that is rampant .
I would say the ctalysts for that, is ;
1. Telling the coach where you will playi
2. Threatening to walk if you dont get paid certain amount
3. not turning up for the last 2 seasons & earning a fraction of what you were paid
4. Not being or ever be able to be, more than a shadow of Ben Barba.
5. Not having a dig.
1. Ummm....no....he's playing on the wing barring injuries
2. Manager talk to get the best deal for his client.....how do you think Dugan ended up here or Bird ended up at the Donkeys....all 3 wanted spine money. Not rocket science.
3.Club record equaling leading try scorer in a premiership winning side 18 months ago.
4.Now here's your problem. You've never got over the loss of Benny. Anyone expecting Val or anyone else to replicate Bennys' 2016 season were going to be sadly disapointed.
5.Debatable.....more poor positional play and lack of experience/confidence imo. I reckon Seggy has been a bigger waste of time and effort (transfer drama etc) over the last year or so but we're all giving him a go hoping he comes good.

Born BB&W

Juniors
it was embarrassing. For us, but mostly , for him. I challenge anybody to tell me he put his body on the line, like a highly paid fullback is required to do, on any occassion during that match.

So Frenzy got called out on the Shark Cast Pod to a live national audience because he feels the same? Bit harsh.

Last edited: