What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The world's gayest nation

salivor

First Grade
Actually I read your whole long winded post and all you talked about was the promotion of homosexuality by surprise surprise homosexuals, what you haven't talked about is how this magically converts non-homosexuals into homosexuals.
Do you honestly believe that any of the methods of promotion you have shown could change something as significant as ones sexuality? Oh thats right, we all apparently have control over our sexual attractions :roll: . My brain must be wired differently because I'm obviously missing out on some magical power that others have :lol: .

cheese

Bench
Here's an excellent piece regarding the injection of homosexuality into the schooling system. And the way that homosexual lobbyists are trying to promote their "Ways" amongs the youth(weight in numbers).

It also delves into this argument.. "he must be born gay"

Noted that some of it is propaghanda, but there is PLENTY of substance to the argument.

http://traditionalvalues.org/pdf_files/TVCSpecialRptHomosexualRecruitChildren.PDF

In a sample of 153 self-confessed homosexual
pederasts, they admitted to a total of 22,981
victims. This comes to 150.2 boys per offender.
Self-admitted molesters of girls committed
4,435 molestations or 19.8 girl victims
by each heterosexual pedophile.
Interesting
As part of its contribution to “education,” the
Gay Men’s Health Crisis offered the Rainbow
Curriculum, ostensibly an HIV/AIDS education
safety program, to teach children about
HIV/AIDS safe sex practices.
What was in the Rainbow Curriculum? Mona
Charen describes some of the materials:

Edited for explicit content

[5]
Appauling ....Absolutely f**king' appaulng!!!
Once inside the schools, homosexuals then
work to silence all opposition to them. Their
most effective weapon to date has been to use
“homophobia” and “hate speech” as excuses to
silence any criticism of their activities.
How true....

ozcrusader

Bench
salivor said:
Actually I read your whole long winded post and all you talked about was the promotion of homosexuality by surprise surprise homosexuals, what you haven't talked about is how this magically converts non-homosexuals into homosexuals.
Do you honestly believe that any of the methods of promotion you have shown could change something as significant as ones sexuality? Oh thats right, we all apparently have control over our sexual attractions :roll: . My brain must be wired differently because I'm obviously missing out on some magical power that others have :lol: .

You are making several assumptions.

First, you are assuming homosexuality is determined at birth. I am waiting for you evidence of this. So far, I haven't seen any. So where is it?

Second, you are assuming that promoting a type of behaviour to people doesn't influence them to change their behaviour.

If you manage to disprove this, I will be greatly surprised, since you would have destroyed the whole marketing, advertising and promotions industry in one single post.

Lastly, you are missing something important and its no magical power. It's called intelligence, ;-)

ozcrusader

Bench
Cheese,

See my other post on the woman who has been ordered by a judge not teach her child that homosexuality is wrong.

Homosexuals are not merely content with promotion anymore - they will not tolerate any criticism.

Oh hang on, criticise Islam in an Islamic state and you go to jail. Criticise homosexuality in the west, and you could also go to jail. What was that baout 'intolerance' and 'free speech' again?

salivor

First Grade
Ok Goangod I will make it simple. Do you personally believe that you can control your sexual attractions to the point where you could choose to be attracted males? If yes, then just humor me and try it because I don't know about you but I don't have much control over my sexual attractions. Its kind of like some men are butt men, others are leg men or breast men. We don't know why we are attracted to these areas in particular of a womans body and we don't have much control over it.

cheese

Bench
I think some teenagers are often confused about their sexuality, and have sexual thoughts regarding both sides of the sexual spectrum.

But the problem is, the minute these 12yr old boys have these thoughts, society AUTOMATICALLY brand them as being "gay" ....instead of just tagging them as a "confused teenager"

The minute the term "gay" is forcefully shoved down their throat, they are bracketed in that group, and once you've been bracketed in that group, i would imagine that it would be very hard to get out of it.

Hence, kids that are quite possibly NON homosexual, are subconsciously forced to take the "gay" path, due to the way society brands and brackets them in an acceptable alternate catergory.

anastabation

Juniors
I hold the media responsible for the ridiculous amount of homo sexuals/bi sexuals/weird humans that experiment. If there was no "queer eye" and "sealed section girl on girl" sectors in places such as unrestricted magazines and telivision shows then the homo sexual levels would be at a reasonable level. There are alot of dumb people that do whatever the media tells them too, and while this obviously doesn't account for everyone its unnecessary. I have met several gay people in my life and some of them are top blokes by 17% if absolutely incredible. There is no way that more then 1 in 6 people are attracted to their own sex.

anastabation

Juniors
cheese said:
I think some teenagers are often confused about their sexuality, and have sexual thoughts regarding both sides of the sexual spectrum.

But the problem is, the minute these 12yr old boys have these thoughts, society AUTOMATICALLY brand them as being "gay" ....instead of just tagging them as a "confused teenager"

The minute the term "gay" is forcefully shoved down their throat, they are bracketed in that group, and once you've been bracketed in that group, i would imagine that it would be very hard to get out of it.

Hence, kids that are quite possibly NON homosexual, are subconsciously forced to take the "gay" path, due to the way society brands and brackets them in an acceptable alternate catergory.
I'm 18, and have never considered homo sexuality in my life. The only reason the thoughts even come into peoples heads is because they force the idea of thinking about your own sex as a normal thing from such a young age. They subconciously put the idea into peoples heads.

Accept gay people....not a problem. But it doesn't need to be mentioned or promoted within the media or educational facilities.

deluded pom?

Coach
anastabation said:
I'm 18, and have never considered homo sexuality in my life. The only reason the thoughts even come into peoples heads is because they force the idea of thinking about your own sex as a normal thing from such a young age. They subconciously put the idea into peoples heads.

Accept gay people....not a problem. But it doesn't need to be mentioned or promoted within the media or educational facilities.

Isn`t wanking over Braith Anasta a form of homosexuality ?

salivor

First Grade
anastabation said:
cheese said:

Why shouldn't homosexuality be mentioned in the media. Afterall homosexuals do make up a percentage of the population so therefore deserve some sort of representation. There is no point in sweeping it under the rug and pretending it doesn't exist as we don't live in an entirely heterosexual society to have that luxery.

Red Bear

Referee
Someting i find really stupid is that if you discriminate against Homosexuals in the workplace you get in a load of trouble but Christians seem to constantly discriminate against Homosexuals and are able to hide behind the Bible to justify their discrimination. That is absolute bullshit.

Mad Dogg

Juniors
eternaltreblinka said:
terminator007 said:
Oh no not the gays again, on the bus home from work I was reading a very good book, one of Gemmels, best fantasy writer ever I think
lol, I've never read this thread before (I am blind to stickies), but I have to agree terminator, Gemmell's a top writer when he's on song. Legend is one of my all-time favourite books.
Hehe, I haven't looked at this thread for a long time (I got tired of banging my head against a brick wall), but I have to agree with you about Gemmell. Raymond E. Fiest is my fave fantasy author, but Gemmell, Salvatore and Sara Douglass aren't far behind.

Alan Shore

First Grade
GoTheBears said:
Someting i find really stupid is that if you discriminate against Homosexuals in the workplace you get in a load of trouble but Christians seem to constantly discriminate against Homosexuals and are able to hide behind the Bible to justify their discrimination. That is absolute bullsh*t.

You're kidding right?!?

Anyone can criticise, discriminate or defame Christianity and get away with it yet homosexuals and Muslims are untouchable, above criticism and we need to constantly praise them for some stupid reason.

What I really hate is the gays who make a big deal of their sexuality and pull off stupid stunts where they reveal that they're gay. Kerryn Phelps comes to mind.

brook

First Grade
LOL what was the stupid stunt?

Kerryn flew overseas to 'marry' Jackie privately and was 'outed' on the front page of the tele when they got wind of it

she hadn't said anything publically beforehand (although why that would have been a problem if she had is beyond me) and the tele's actions were not her choice.

Alan Shore

First Grade
No, actually, Phelps wanted to tell the world before somebody uncovered her so she sold her big "I've come out of the closet and want to tell the world I'm a lesbian" to some magazine for $50,000 or something.

You see plenty others as well. If people want to be gay, fine, but don't come and shove it in my face.

brook

First Grade
lol Tama I am telling you now Kerryn and Jackie were outed by the telegraph

before that the only people who knew were close family - I've got (kinda remote) family ties with both Kerryn and Peter and I can tell you now that even 90% of the family found out through that newspaper article.

Besides which I don't see why making it public is shoving it in your face anymore than seeing (countless) articles about the latest celebrity relationship is them shoving their hetrosexuality in your face.

0neye

Catholic priests would have to be the GAYEST people in the world & be the biggest in the rock spidering too ;-)

Latest posts