What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Worst Day...Or the Best?

The Worst OR the Best?

• Worst

• Best

Results are only viewable after voting.

balmania

Juniors
good day,good riddance to these clowns,hope the crowd boos these traitors. Has tedesco ever not backfltpped on a contract,THEY orchestrated the demise of the coach(who was bloody hopeless) AND THEN TOOK THERE 30 PIECES OF SILVER,

Best Day.

Woods was not, is not and never will be a leader.

Tedesco, will be missed and at least he put in over the last 3 weeks which is way, way more than Moses and Woods.

Moses, the over hyped petulant child. At least he will play representative football this year....... for Lebanon.

Brooks, mate don't read the papers, don't listening to anyway saying you are the Big 1 now, listen and learn from IC, get out there and enjoy your football and ...........................get a new manager.

macnaz

Staff member
If the dogs are really going to shaft graham for woods it's the biggest head scratcher I've ever seen.
They will keep Graham plus sign Foran , that for me makes is a sad day , not just for us but rugby league in general when we see the same 3 sides year after year constantly buy the most expensive players and fit them under an invisible salary cap . The game is looking less and less atractive to supporters of lesser teams as each year goes by.

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
This isn't a seminar, this isn't a weekend retreat
Where you are now you can't even imagine what being a souffs fan would be like
Only after disaster can we be resurrected
It's only after you've lost everything that you're free to do anything
Nothing is static, everything is evolving, everything is falling apart

Fangs

Coach
What's the difference in bottom 4 and bottom 8? You don't play semi final football. Which is something none of these guys apart from Wood's in 2011 have done anyway.

Humiliation?

Last vs 9th tells a different story I think.

Radical Rat

Juniors
I think it will be a good thing down the track and it's exciting (hopefully) starting a new era. I won't vote worst day but I can't vote best day just yet. I'm so gutted about losing Teddy and it's still too raw.

I'm already having dark thoughts about his ACL in his first Roosters game. I don't want to go there, but my mind can be an evil place.

Das Hassler

Bench
Cant help but notice the poinancy in the timing of all of this and have to think that IC couldnt have gotten the timing any better ( the deadline) .. ... I wonder what the dearly departed will be thinking when they have their heads bowed in silence alongside their teammates in memory of those who fought alongside their mates in the trenches?...
Would the diggers have wondered ...
do the turks pay more?.....i hear they have good kababs over there?!

Last edited:

Tiger Ted

Bench
I think it will be a good thing down the track and it's exciting (hopefully) starting a new era. I won't vote worst day but I can't vote best day just yet. I'm so gutted about losing Teddy and it's still too raw.

I'm already having dark thoughts about his ACL in his first Roosters game. I don't want to go there, but my mind can be an evil place.
I've been thinking the same thing.I don't wish this kind of ill towards him even though I've lost respect for him but a ruptured ACL early next season is inevitable !!

Tiger Woody

Juniors
I think its a changing of the guard guys.
New coach(well respected by all) brand new team.
As many have said,we never played semis with them and wont this year either,so who says 2018 would have been better.
How a club would pay 1mill for an illiterate,bogan Hillbilly plodder is beyond me.
I dont think the Hillbilly would intimidate my grandmother.

The war chest will be as follows im thinking:
$1 mill Teddy
$1 mill Hillbilly
$800k Pimple face
Not forgetting we wont be paying Robbie $750k anymore
$200 Soft Sironon.

Thats $3.75 mill. like winning lotto guys....1 years spending worth of cash.
Let the spending begin...lol

Last edited: