What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Worst Movies you have ever seen!

newtownbluebags

Post Whore
I know this topic may have been covered before but maybe its time to revist the subject :)

Ok what are the worst stinkers you have ever seen...you know utter cinematic rubbish that leaves you saying never again!
I'll start my list with "Kung Pow" absolute crap spoof martial arts film!
"Sleepless in Seattle" boring as batsh*t / "Submerged" Steven Segal - an absolute sh*t of a film, and I'm a Segal Fan...OMG it was Horrible :sick:

Will update my list shortly....

Balmain_Boy

Heaven's Pond on foxtel. Had a uni assignment so I convinced myself it was a good movie. Starring Tara Reid and Kip Pardew, it clearly was not.

brook

First Grade
Escape from LA
Welcome to the Jungle (think thats what it was called, staring some stupid wrestler) and
Electra

all pretty much equally terrible.

ledzep

Bench
The Wannabes was atrocious
As was Scary Movie 4
Watched the Prince & Me on Fox last night. It was ordinary as well.

Pistol

Coach
Scary Movie 2 was nothing to scrow about.
Road To Perdition was a waste of my time
The clincher is The Matrix, what a complete load of crap.

Pistol

Coach
Rules Of Attraction with James Van Der Beek was abysmal to say the least.

Fools Rush In, The Lost World, Bad Santa, Santa With Muscles, and
Dracula: Dead and Loving It would be on my "never again in a month of Sundays" list

Stuzmeister

Juniors
Ok I agree with you on Kung Pow. Utter sh*t. Also, I get a few arguments over this one but, Napolean Dynamite. Could not stand it. Looking back at it now, it actually is quite a good character piece, but as a movie. Total sh*t!

Trollhammaren

Juniors
Besides the usual ones I'm gonna have to say 'Garden State', written, directed and starring that guy from 'Scrubs', Zach Braff.... My god, this film is just such a waste of time. It is not insightful, interesting, funny, or in the slightest bit entertaining. At least you can get a laugh from some crappy movies, but 'Garden State' was an absoulute waste of everyone's time and even tangible film! I can't think of a single thing that this movie offered, and even though Natalie Portman provided a little bit of eye candy it was still a monumental sack of sh*t!

newtownbluebags

Post Whore
<UPtheEELS> said:
The Wannabes. Love Nick Gianopolous but geez. Horrendous stuff.
Oh yeah the Wannabes...that was horrid wasn't it...no wonder little has been heard of from nicky since then, terrible movie..urghhhhh

hrundi99

First Grade
tiger pride said:
Besides the usual ones I'm gonna have to say 'Garden State', written, directed and starring that guy from 'Scrubs', Zach Braff.... My god, this film is just such a waste of time. It is not insightful, interesting, funny, or in the slightest bit entertaining. At least you can get a laugh from some crappy movies, but 'Garden State' was an absoulute waste of everyone's time and even tangible film! I can't think of a single thing that this movie offered, and even though Natalie Portman provided a little bit of eye candy it was still a monumental sack of sh*t!

Wrong...

hrundi99

First Grade
Stuzmeister said:
Also, I get a few arguments over this one but, Napolean Dynamite. Could not stand it. Looking back at it now, it actually is quite a good character piece, but as a movie. Total sh*t!

Let the arguments begin...

I have pretty broad tastes in films but I often wonder what people who don't like films such as Napoleon Dynamite and Garden State actually do like.

Is it that difficult to approach a film with an open mind and to appreciate something different, something that doesn't have explosions or nudity? What is it that you didn't like?

I appreciate these quieter types of films because they are often based in reality and can be insightful. Different films work for different reasons and it would seem like a shame to me to close one's self off from a particular type just on principal.

hrundi99

First Grade
The worst film I've seen recently would have to be Bewitched. I can honestly say that it's the first film I haven't watched to the end.

elyod138

Bench
I would say I have an open mind when it comes to films and I loved Garden State but when I watched Napoleon Dynamite I felt massively let down. IMO it's overrated but it probably wouldn't be one of the worst movies i've seen.

newtownbluebags

Post Whore
:thumbd: Down with Love - Ewan McGregor & Renée Zellweger. This movie is proof undeniable that the 50/60's musical should never be revisited! urghhhh it's a terrible, boring & awful waste of otherwise talented actors....only redeming feature IMO is the chance to watch Renée Zellweger =P~ , with the volume turned down!
P.S. If you make it to the end of this one then take a bow! :sleeper: