What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The young guns

Rsag85

Bench
Who do you think will play first grade this year out of the young talent we got.

Brett Greinke
Brad Deitz
Toby Rudolf
Tyrell Fuimaono
Braidon Burns
Cameron Murray

Rabbit toes

First Grade
Who do you think will play first grade this year out of the young talent we got.

Brett Greinke
Tyrell Fuimaono
Braidon Burns
Cameron Murray

Brett Greinke
Tyrell Fuimaono
Braidon Burns
Cameron Murray

Burns this week and I'd say Fuimaono, sooner than expected

Rsag85

Bench
Brett Greinke
Tyrell Fuimaono
Braidon Burns
Cameron Murray

Burns this week and I'd say Fuimaono, sooner than expected

Those two look like superstars in the making. Cam Murray got a big wrap yesterday for his performance with the bears still young but looks the goods as well. Can't wait to see them get the chance soon.

alien

Referee

Brett Greinke
Brad Deitz
Toby Rudolf
Tyrell Fuimaono
Braidon Burns
Cameron Murray

Burns and maybe Fuimaono.

Cam Murray sounds like a talented youngster, but he has only turned 19 this year.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade

Brett Greinke
Brad Deitz
Toby Rudolf
Tyrell Fuimaono
Braidon Burns
Cameron Murray

with desperate times ahead and the madge debacle over keeping mcinnes for so long without results,anything is possible under madge but if i was to take a punt id say-burns is a cert to play in rd2.....fuimaono? & greinke? or a long shot would be rudolf......i cant believe i am saying all of this lol oi r20 we are doomed ...p.s.if only they knew what we knew r20...i just pray they use our choice of line ups or we are more doomed wink wink wink cough cough cough...Shadow...

Rsag85

Bench
Madge and Richo where at the bears game yesterday and what i heard both had massive wraps on Cam Murray

Rsag85

Bench
image.scale.thumbnail.200.300.jpg

• Date of Birth:16-01-1998
  • Height:184cm
  • Weight:90kg
  • Position:Lock
  • Rep. Honours:NSW under 18s (2016); Australian Schoolboys (2015); Selected for NSW under 18s (2015); NSW under 16s (2014)
  • Junior Clubs:Mascot Jets
  • Instagram:CameronMurrayy

ProfileBanner_Bio.jpg

An Australian Schoolboys representative, Cameron Murray has graduated to the Club's first grade squad having come through the local ranks as a Mascot Junior and Under 20s side. A powerful lock-forward, Murray Captained Souths' SG Ball team and will be chasing his first grade debut in 2017.

Rsag85

Bench
That's 4kg more than Cam.

Peachey may struggle this season too!!

True it's 4 kg heavier then Cam but your reply was you have to been big in size to make it as a forward in today's game. Size doesn't really matter look at Dave Tyrell he has size but doesn't really do anything with it

Latest posts