What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The young guns

Rabbits20

Immortal
True it's 4 kg heavier then Cam but your reply was you have to been big in size to make it as a forward in today's game. Size doesn't really matter look at Dave Tyrell he has size but doesn't really do anything with it
Tyrrell is small for a prop.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
image.scale.thumbnail.200.300.jpg

• Date of Birth:16-01-1998
  • Height:184cm
  • Weight:90kg
  • Position:Lock
  • Rep. Honours:NSW under 18s (2016); Australian Schoolboys (2015); Selected for NSW under 18s (2015); NSW under 16s (2014)
  • Junior Clubs:Mascot Jets
  • Instagram:CameronMurrayy
he wont be cutting the mustard this year...........

ProfileBanner_Bio.jpg

An Australian Schoolboys representative, Cameron Murray has graduated to the Club's first grade squad having come through the local ranks as a Mascot Junior and Under 20s side. A powerful lock-forward, Murray Captained Souths' SG Ball team and will be chasing his first grade debut in 2017.

Hey fellas, just curious, how's that Tyrone Taukamo kid progressing? I've heard a lot of hype around him, anyone seen him in action yet?

doyen

Bench
True it's 4 kg heavier then Cam but your reply was you have to been big in size to make it as a forward in today's game. Size doesn't really matter look at Dave Tyrell he has size but doesn't really do anything with it

Murray is a special player---the fact that he is lightish doesn't matter--it depends how bloody good & tough he is!!!

Rsag85

Bench
Murray is a special player---the fact that he is lightish doesn't matter--it depends how bloody good & tough he is!!!

I agree. He was signed to a long term deal at a very young age. That alone is a special thing and all reports he was one of the stand outs last week for the Bears

Rabbits20

Immortal
Who do you think will play first grade this year out of the young talent we got.

Brett Greinke
Brad Deitz
Toby Rudolf
Tyrell Fuimaono
Braidon Burns
Cameron Murray
Deitz isn't a young gun imo like I said all along.

Funny thing is CAFPOW said he's been cut from our squad!!!!!!

Rabbit toes

First Grade
Deitz isn't a young gun imo like I said all along.

Funny thing is CAFPOW said he's been cut from our squad!!!!!!
You are so full of shit it's hilarious. Not once in this thread did you even mention Deitz.
As usual you've had no opinion and as soon a fact is established IE: Dietz is released, you jump all over it making out you told us all along.

And you wonder why you're mocked on an hourly basis.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I did speak about Deitz when we played Manly in that trial. I'll have to try and find it!!!!!!

Rabbits20

Immortal
The late mail.

It pains me to say this but there are some duds in there in:

Tasi
Kelly
Levido
Deitz
Travers
Siolo
Murphy

Just to let you know Callmack, these guys don't cut the mustard.[/QUOTE]

Rabbits20

Immortal
I told you I didn't lie Rabbit Toes!!!!!!!!!!!

You've now been shown up!!!!!!!!!

Trying to stir trouble and say I lied when I didn't.

Rabbit toes

First Grade
I told you I didn't lie Rabbit Toes!!!!!!!!!!!

You've now been shown up!!!!!!!!!

Trying to stir trouble and say I lied when I didn't.
Read my post again. Carefully.
I said in this thread. About young guns.

An actual thread dedicated to the subject of the young players and you didn't comment on him.

Rabbit toes

First Grade
This thread or another thread is same thing to me.

I don't wish to argue!!!!!!
Because you made an ass of yourself yet again.

Best put me back on ignore again, or does that button only work when you think you can prove someone wrong?