What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The YouTube Thread

Misanthrope

Staff member
I could have sworn one of these existed, but damned if I can find it.

Post your favourite wrestling clips and such here. For your consideration, Kenny Omega vs a nine year old Japanese girl. I shit you not.

[youtube]BQdYZvCNn-M[/youtube]

She sells better than John Cena.

Last edited:

Big Pete

Referee
For that type of reaction Joshie.

Are you familiar with Chikara or any of those comedy feds?

Misanthrope

Staff member
For that type of reaction Joshie.

Are you familiar with Chikara or any of those comedy feds?

If you aren't, josie, you need to be. CHIKARA is fantastic. Producing some great in ring action and doing it all without the need for sex or blood. Really kid friendly without being dumbed down to the point that an adult can't enjoy it.

DB

First Grade
Smartmarkvideo sell their shows either dvd, on-demand (streaming) or downloadable mp4s.

I love Chikara, and probably more into it then wwe atm

afinalsin666

First Grade
[youtube]AyTBHQPSG5k[/youtube]

Still my favorite moment ever. We had the house full of people watching it, probably about 15 of us. The place erupted, like it was a game winning try in golden point.

nöyd

Staff member
wont work when i try to embed, all i end up with is a blank white square where the video should be

Big Pete

Referee
[ youtube][/ youtube]

In the middle you post the reference code ie the series of letters that follow the address.

Reason I didn't do it was because I wanted to link to a specific segment.

Latest posts