What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

There will be no excuses this Sunday

tracietiga

Juniors
IF we are top 8 contenders like most think we are , Sundays game can only have 1 result .
A runaway win to Wests .
The scene is set , 15,000 plus at the den .
Playing a reserve grade side , after 4 losses .
Our fullback with a point to prove , AND two points that will put us well and truly in the 8 .
Its time to kick on Wests .

Eddie.

Bench
I can see everybody is very nervous about this one.

It wont be a flogging, i think it could be similar to ther Manly game,we always come home with a wet sail at leichhardt when the crowd gets into it

Tigers by 12

Gobbso

Juniors
Damn Straight buddy! :twisted: It's time for Wests to step up to the plate. 3 in a row. How sweet it would be.

chunk

Juniors
No doubt about it, if we are top eight material then we must win this game. I am confident that we can do it but still a little nervous.

I know this is a better team than we've had before, but still with a bit to prove. How many times have we seen them fall apart when they shouldn't have......

It all points to a big victory, which is always scarey...a win by any means will be good enough for me.

Latest posts