What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

There's something strange....The Reefy Saga

Frenzy.

Immortal
I can't believe reefy isn't all over this Elford merkin.

Can't find any recent reefy posts for the day at all.

Strange.

Unless.....................reefy is Elford.

He looked ill when I last saw him. His hair was messed up.

So Elford pledges money he doesn't have. Deals with Zaps who is his mark. reefy defends Zaps for days but now disappears

reefy IS Elford!!

Special K

Coach
I've meet reefy and I can confirm that it is 100% the reefer.

I didn't want to let the cat out of the bag though..

Frenzy.

Immortal
Well he's not lurking either. Haven't seen him online all afternoon. He's Elford fo sho.

Who else do we know who is actually filth wealth

I dont believe that any of you have met the real reefy.
If he is this Elford character, well i applaud him for his efforts.
He's just tried to keep the club he loves alive,
what is so wrong about that?

Frenzy.

Immortal
Well we also know reef isn't in Sydney much. He'd like us to believe he's up north but maybe he is in Goulburn with old mate Miller.

That Willem Dafoe looking punk is probably a plant Elford sent in to dupe us all at the club

Ausguy

Coach
Reef hasnt posted since 942pm yesterday.... that would be some type of record for him.

Correction to my previous post, he has 21,233 posts. average of 10 a day and not 1 in 24 hours....

he is either elford or on a stake out at magnays.... f**k hope he isnt looking in the windows.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Reef hasnt posted since 942pm yesterday.... that would be some type of record for him.

Correction to my previous post, he has 21,233 posts. average of 10 a day and not 1 in 24 hours....

he is either elford or on a stake out at magnays.... f**k hope he isnt looking in the windows.

He's Elford.

I'll guarantee it.

It's all adding up.

And to think they named a mascot after him

sheesh

cheese

Bench
Beanie_0020_Mascot_m.jpg

pizz funny

Quigs

Immortal
Its hard to use a keyboard when you are being fingerprinted.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

I gotta say i asked him atleast 3 times in posts on the hall thread about whats going on with that... and he never replied.

this is f**king weird....

I hear ya.
He had PM'ed me about all this info he had, and i have to admit it was very believable.
now i just dont know wtf is going on.

Frenzy.

Immortal
I hear ya.
He had PM'ed me about all this info he had, and i have to admit it was very believable.
now i just dont know wtf is going on.

All fuggen throw offs. I reckon this Reelford dude saw the writing ion the wall and started using the reefy persona to throw a whole lot of curve balls up to deflect from what he was worried would come out.

No wonder he was giving it to Hall and Magnay. He probably had to. They were getting close.

Now the sill fugg has gotten himself arrested

Weirder than a pig in a tutu

Latest posts