What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

There's something strange....The Reefy Saga

You know Ray Parker jnr refused to sing the words ghostbusters in the song.
He was asked to write the theme song and was too busy partying to get around to doing it.

So he did it at about 4am the morning it was due.

He got some “ dancers” he was partying with to sing the ghostbusters part.
Reckoned he was too cool to sing it.

So basically he was rooting when he wrote it and got the rooties to sing the main bit.
And lost all his royalties because he copied it straight from Huey Lewis - "I wanna new drug"
So he got rooted alright

SKIBUR

Juniors
And lost all his royalties because he copied it straight from Huey Lewis - "I wanna new drug"
So he got rooted alright
and den...
Parker, Jr. later sued Lewis for breaching the confidentiality agreement in a 2001 episode of VH1's Behind the Music, by reasserting Parker, Jr. stole the song. Regarding his case against Lewis, Parker, Jr. said, "I got a lot of money out of that."

and den...
Parker, Jr. later sued Lewis for breaching the confidentiality agreement in a 2001 episode of VH1's Behind the Music, by reasserting Parker, Jr. stole the song. Regarding his case against Lewis, Parker, Jr. said, "I got a lot of money out of that."
I did not know that part, obviously!

Latest posts