What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Things you want to see on a dedicated nrl channel.

DiegoNT

First Grade
With a dedicated nrl channel coming, what are the thing's you want to see? Obviously there will be all the games, qld/nsw cup games, super league etc and replays. But hopefully there will be more content then that.
-I'd love for sterlo's interviews to be extended into its own hour show. Give more time and depths into his interviews.
-I'd like a youth competition highlights show
- I'd like more doco's, in a similar style to nfl films about premiership winning teams etc.
- I'd love a sunday night 30 for 30 style film about high profile moment's in history. Things like the bulldogs in 95, the 82 roos, maybe about tigers in 88/89 with the storyline about ellery Hanley, blockers suspension and the 89 gf.
- I'd like a week with a club fly on the wall kind of program. They do it in v8 supercars where they follow a team through the build up to a race, preparation, behind the scenes and aftermath. Obviously this will have to be edited with the club so all their secrets dont come out.

- FA Cup style knock out of all clubs under NRL level who want to put a team in.

Nothing on a Wednesday night and if some people watch the Sokka FAA Cup, then I'm fairly certain people will watch Dandenong West battle it out with Cabramatta. Or Perth play Albury-Wodonga.

Do it in state / regional pools early on to cut travel costs.

Sell it to Fox and regional FTA affiliates.

$1million first prize and a sweet cup.

Federated Australian Rugby-League Clubs (FARC) Cup [just jokes...but I like it].

Perth Red

Post Whore
Mascord given a 30min weekly around the world league show with highlights and stories from developing nations and other competitions. A Beyond NRL weekly show highlighting other competitions in the region including state news and NZ/PNG/Fiji etc action

Perth Red

Post Whore
- FA Cup style knock out of all clubs under NRL level who want to put a team in.

Nothing on a Wednesday night and if some people watch the Sokka FAA Cup, then I'm fairly certain people will watch Dandenong West battle it out with Cabramatta. Or Perth play Albury-Wodonga.

Do it in state / regional pools early on to cut travel costs.

Sell it to Fox and regional FTA affiliates.

$1million first prize and a sweet cup.

Federated Australian Rugby-League Clubs (FARC) Cup [just jokes...but I like it].

could be sponsored by Fuchs oil!

CC_Roosters

First Grade
Rugby league news that is not Sydney or Australia centric. Wouldbe nice to see it incorporate news and games from England,France and elsewhere to make it a comprehensive Rl channel. Honestly if it was just an Nrl fast I wouldn't be very interestes

captainwarrior

Juniors
As many classic games as possible, and documentary sort of things about classic moments as someone stated before would be a great idea.

As a younger fan who wasn't around for the Super League war, I would love a one-off or series of documentaries on the war. Have always been somewhat fascinated about it without knowing very much.

Marlins

Juniors
As many classic games as possible, and documentary sort of things about classic moments as someone stated before would be a great idea.

As a younger fan who wasn't around for the Super League war, I would love a one-off or series of documentaries on the war. Have always been somewhat fascinated about it without knowing very much.
Yea agreed I'd like to see how it all went down

siv

First Grade

Not sure if youll ever get a impartial view on this

Maybe let each side tell their story

You could always show the 1995 classic matches when SL clubs did a no show

siv

First Grade
National FG, RG and NYC all matches

Then match of round for all state cup competition's

Schoolboys cup

Match of the round U18 and U16 matches

All RL internationals. All U20 or U18 internationals

All ESL matches. Match of the round ESL second tier

Match if the round from NZ, France and USA

Magazine shows focused on ESL one on state Cups. One on Europe non UK, Americas, Asia-Pacific

We have RL games all the way back into 60s

So classic matches from this week 50, 40, 30, 20, 10 years ago and last year. After 10 years repeat.

And a classic match titled last time they met

Each club should have a 30 min magazine show talking about last match, interviews, news and next weeks team

Daily NRL news show. World overnight news

Plus 2 replays of the weekends NRL games

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
somone beat me to it but a international show with highlights and updates from the emerging nations .