What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This forum needs CPR!!

Canterbury

Juniors
Thats Right. We need to bring some life to this god-damn forum...

As it seems, rleague isn't coming back anytime soon.. and in the mean time I don't have a place discuss footy online.

So, temporarily, lets get every canterbury fan onto this forum while rleague is down (which hopefully isn't for to much longer =( )

I see AB here? Mr Bee & Zef. Spread the word.. semi's are up soon and if we can't have heavy discussions about our chances at rleague then by god we'll do it here!

All old' rleague doggies' punch in HERE!

anastabation

Juniors
Yeah but this place is TEH gay compared to rleague. The only appropriate alternative is the wall and i'm banned from the mofo

Dogs Of War

Coach
I'm getting Field of dreams flashbacks "If you build it they will come"....damn, it only took me a week to find this place (must admit I just spent more time on my other forums). Thou it's good see that most of you guys have found this place and are posting.

Moffo

Referee
JK said:
I'm here but missing the power of deleting crap! :lol:

JK mate, your needed in the politics forum...The evil Miller is still spewing his one-eyed crap on all of us!

Cheers,
Moffo

millersnose

Post Whore
Moffo said:
JK said:
I'm here but missing the power of deleting crap! :lol:

JK mate, your needed in the politics forum...The evil Miller is still spewing his one-eyed crap on all of us!

Cheers,
Moffo

[evil laugh]

bwaaa

bwaaa haaahaaahhaaaa

bwaaahaaaahaaaahaaaa

Latest posts