What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This is the Winger Dragons are making a play for as we speak

grouch

First Grade
The source here is Wikipedia...enough said!
We know where mickeylane spent his time yesterday afternoon. Gotta love going down a Wiki wormhole.

That wiki source told us he was selected for the 2015 Auckland Nines...I clicked on that link which told me one of the top tryscorers was Jake Mamo, clicked on him.. he plays for Huddersfield Giants.. their current captain is Leroy Cudjoe.. Leroy's father is from the Caribbean nation of Grenada... the capital city of Grenada is:

St. George's.

It all makes sense people

Belta

Juniors
I know if I was him I'd definitely want a contract with the dragons. Barring injury I would imagine it would be really hard to crack a starting spot in the backline of the a Storm. I think he'd look at the dragons and think he would fancy his chances, sad but true. It's the ones that Bellamy reject that make his tuna the best, or something like that

Dragon Revival

Juniors
Ottio is definitely quick and has the speed of say Ricky Walford. I would say that he is an upgrade on Nabuli and MacDonald and is 23. He appears to have good hands.

SBD82

Coach
We know where mickeylane spent his time yesterday afternoon. Gotta love going down a Wiki wormhole.

That wiki source told us he was selected for the 2015 Auckland Nines...I clicked on that link which told me one of the top tryscorers was Jake Mamo, clicked on him.. he plays for Huddersfield Giants.. their current captain is Leroy Cudjoe.. Leroy's father is from the Caribbean nation of Grenada... the capital city of Grenada is:

St. George's.

It all makes sense people
Case solved.

/thread.

Life's Good

Coach
I know depth is important but why are letting go of plodders to only be replaced by plodders. Is it because YT is out of the Storm system?? FFS that was 2 years ago. At least Bmoz has pedigree(I float in & out as to whether we should sign him BTW).

Dragon Revival

Juniors
Ottio appears to have the skills that we were told Mac Donald had. He would appear to be a handy player with the speed of Field.

Reactions: Qdf

possm

Coach
Ottio appears to have the skills that we were told Mac Donald had. He would appear to be a handy player with the speed of Field.
For that grade of player we should be looking no further than our junior ranks. If we sign a winger it really needs to be a good first grade winger. However it is a right centre we need and Rona is the ideal player.

giboz71

First Grade
Know nothing about him, but it reeks of the Eto Nabuli signing.

Nabuli was all the rage playing NSW Cup as well, but he was hardly a tearway for us. I was genuinely shocked that a Fijian winger could be so slow.

But hey, if he comes cheap why not. He's at least quicker than the 2 wingers we currently have.

possm

Coach
Know nothing about him, but it reeks of the Eto Nabuli signing.

Nabuli was all the rage playing NSW Cup as well, but he was hardly a tearway for us. I was genuinely shocked that a Fijian winger could be so slow.

But hey, if he comes cheap why not. He's at least quicker than the 2 wingers we currently have.
If we need a winger it would be only for a year; just until our young guns come through. So for me Mann of the left wing, Rona for right centre and the remaining right wing spot can go to the form winger.

Latest posts