What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This is the Winger Dragons are making a play for as we speak

merahputih

Juniors
Know nothing about him, but it reeks of the Eto Nabuli signing.

Nabuli was all the rage playing NSW Cup as well, but he was hardly a tearway for us. I was genuinely shocked that a Fijian winger could be so slow.

But hey, if he comes cheap why not. He's at least quicker than the 2 wingers we currently have.[/Q.
Know nothing about him, but it reeks of the Eto Nabuli signing.

Nabuli was all the rage playing NSW Cup as well, but he was hardly a tearway for us. I was genuinely shocked that a Fijian winger could be so slow.

But hey, if he comes cheap why not. He's at least quicker than the 2 wingers we currently have.
Nabuli was a "gentle Giant" at about 6ft6inches & nearly 16stone but ran like someone half his size. We need someone like Semi Radradra without the domestic issues.

Vinnie

Juniors
If we were in the mix for Rona then he had to chose between Brad Arthur and Paul McGregor.
If the money was similar, the decision for Rona was an easy one.
Hasler with a point to prove would be a massive upgrade on where we are now and Lomax could well turn out to be a beauty.
Seriously everyone why would we sign Hasler !!!!!!! Is our attack stifled and boring enough ?? Please C'mon Now GET FKING SERIOUS !!!!
We sign Hunt to spark our attack, Gives Widdop more space and freedom, promote Dufty because of his speed and attacking flair, scream that we want our young attacking guns like Field, leilua and co to be given a go and bring some unpredictability to our BORING SPUTTERING PREDICTABLE attack and now we are asking the master muzzler to come in and MUZZLE them all !!!
I JUST GIVE UP !!!!