What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This thread is now defunct as a POLL (edited by Aries)

Do you think 2GB are doing a good job?

• YES, 2GB are doing a good job

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO, 2GB need a wake-up call

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Aries

Bench
This is my last attempt at this... I had to delete the 2nd one because it was de-Polled also.. :x

I don't understand why it keeps getting de-polled, but I will give it one last try... :?

Do you like 2GB's coverage of the footy?

SP

Bench
Dont listen to footy coverage on the radio, if i cant watch it on tv, i'll wait until i see the results on the news

legend

Coach
Aries, we made a martyr out of you so this new poll should do quite well. :lol:

You are the forums version of Pauline Hanson and I mean that in the nicest possible way :lol:

Dogs Of War

Coach
Don't like it don't listen to it, simple. Then you'll notice that the other radio stations start to get better ratings cause people are voting with their feet, you guys sound like you listen to ray just so you have something to complain about, sound like a bunch of old ladies....

Kiwi

First Grade
Dogs Of War said:
Don't like it don't listen to it, simple. Then you'll notice that the other radio stations start to get better ratings cause people are voting with their feet, you guys sound like you listen to ray just so you have something to complain about, sound like a bunch of old ladies....

I spanked the monkey at 855mph earlier, don't make me bitch slap you into next week also.

Dogs Of War

Coach
Kiwi said:
I spanked the monkey at 855mph earlier, don't make me bitch slap you into next week also.

I knew you had your hand on it, thou 855mph is pretty impressive, too bad it only took you 2 seconds! The only bitch getting slapped is U

Kiwi

First Grade
Dogs Of War said:
Kiwi said:

I knew you had your hand on it, thou 855mph is pretty impressive, too bad it only took you 2 seconds! The only bitch getting slapped is U

Takes longer than 2 seconds with me, ask your mother :badgrin: .

Dogs Of War

Coach
Mum said you were a virgin and started crying then crawled into a little ball, then the dog had his way with you...

Kiwi

First Grade
Dogs Of War said:
Mum said you were a virgin and started crying then crawled into a little ball, then the dog had his way with you...

I guess I should set the record straight now, i didn't nail your mum, whilst she was begging for it, beastiality just isn't my go.

iggy plop

First Grade
As a league fan who listens to the radio regularly sometimes you have to listen to a bit of it to get scores on some of the games. I listen to as much of the 2SM show on saturday as possible, but when they talk other sports like AFL, I turn back to 2GB in the hope they are talking some serious stuff. Just about everytime I tune back there is a stupid song on or they are laughing at shit.

They are a rabble, not a league program. As a league fan you'd think I'd mainly listen to the exclusive commercial station, but it is so bad I find myself listening to other stations talking other sports.

Not the ideal situation for a passionate league fan.

Aries

Bench
legend said:
Aries, we made a martyr out of you so this new poll should do quite well. :lol:

You are the forums version of Pauline Hanson and I mean that in the nicest possible way :lol:

did you?

I'm use to this kind of thing mate... ask millersnose, infact I realized I was sounding like him when he first came here, hey MN :lol: :lol:

I can tell I'm gunna have fun here... :D

Willow, peace mate... I don't know what happened to the other 2 polls I started and lets leave it at that OK!!

Soz for blaming you directly

Anonymous

Juniors
Aries said:
Willow, peace mate... I don't know what happened to the other 2 polls I started and lets leave it at that OK!!

Soz for blaming you directly
Soz?? efffing Soz?
You'll need to do better that.
Now go directly the thread where you made the original accusation and say the following..
'To Willow, my sincerest apologies for doubting you.'
Followed up by...
'To the whole forum, I Aries offer my sincerest apologies for making a complete goose of myself'
Followed up by...
'In future, I Aries will try to exhibit better manners and behave myself'.

Afterwhich, I will accept your apology in the humility that it was intended and gladly shout you a schooner of your fave drop, KB... assuming that it's legal to do so.
:lol:

Aries

Bench
How about I tell you to get foiked instead ;-)

Open your mouth and swallow the appology I gave you, and stop spitting it out :p

Too bad about the Stains too hey... :lol: :lol:

Anonymous

Juniors
Soz is so sinzere. It must have just about crushed your Sutho spirit... assuming that such a thing exists at the speed hump.

Anonymous

Juniors
millersnose said:
g'day aries

i see you didnt do any good

i got them to apologise to me!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Christ, how many free lunches was that worth? :lol:
At least your problem was backed up by reality.

Latest posts