What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

this weeks itinerary

Nuffs

Bench
wednesday - opes comes home

thursday - board meets

friday - celebrate or commiserate (depending on which arse you prefer to kiss)

anyone got any special plans?

Anonymous

Juniors
That's presuming it all moves along so quickly, which somehow I doubt. Either way, I'll just be looking forward to some stability.

I'll only celebrate, when a Sharks player lifts the NRL trophy, in October.

If not next year, then hopefully before the day I die.

Whatever happens, I hope it best for the club.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Foz said:
What day is Anderson suppose to be back at training?
He is under instruction not to enter any facilities. He is not allowed to join any external training sessions. He is not allowed any contact with any players or officials.

Anonymous

Juniors
So I guess he'll be on holiday then. How will he coach the team? Send the weekly tactics through the post?

Foz

Bench
I'm not doubting what you say is 100% correct BTR. Although I am sure I heard Barry Pierce say on the radio it was incorrect that Anderson has no contact with the Team. (wrongly reported by the media).
Cant say I've actually read anywhere that the players have been in contact with Ando (apart from BK and PB) though.
All will be revealed shortly I suppose as Anderson said today its not fair to the players and it (the situation) had to be resolved by Xmas.