What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This weeks teams

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Parraren said:
Latest team news on 2GB...

- Dunley & Vaealiki both out.

- Prince has been training at fullback & Graham in the centres.

- No sign of Vella returning :cry:

Even though Prince made a few errors i thought he went ok.......he can catch a ball alright!!!

bartman

Immortal
Yeah, Princey did alright!

Leave him there for next week, start Widders in the centres (if Vaeliki still out), and give Dunley a game from the bench, would be my selections.

I think Crouch being picked in firsts ahead of Solo had something to do with Crouch going to play in France and needing a certain number of NRL games for the right type of visa? Expect him to get picked against Penrith for the same reason, though his form's been solid the last two weeks anyway.

Stagger eel

Staff member
It should have bugger all to do with it when you consider Craig Field hasn't played first grade in 2 years and has for the last season and also for the coming season, signed with the pia Donkeys. Crouch's club.

bartman

Immortal
Fair enough, was just something I'd heard...

Though I thought lately Craig Field has been playing for Newtown in Premier League or the Jim Beam Cup as well?

Anyone know where you can get a bet on these Pia Donkeys? Sounds like they'd give the French Premiership a shake!

Stagger eel

Staff member
Field has been playing for the jets in Premier league, i actually thought you meant NRL first grade.

I believe it'll be the Craig Field lead Donkeys playing the Justin Morgan lead Tolouse in the big one.

bartman

Immortal
I did originally mean NRL first grade re Crouch...

Just wasn't aware that Field had gone to France! He must be mega keen if he comes back to spend his off-season with the Jets...

Crouch v Morgs in le Finale Grande... shades of Sterlo v Kenny at Wembley perhaps?