What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This will make your blood boil

Acka

Coach
I found this post on another forum from a Roosters fan and trust me it will make your blood boil!

From: Roosters_cant_lose (Original Message) Sent: 6/08/2004 11:37 AM
Thankyou Illawarra Dragons fans for your ignorant comments and opinions.
The following points must be raised;

1. Stop living in the past. The St George Dragons don't exist anymore!! You sold your soul and dignity to the mighty dollar and merged with the Steelers. All the success that the St George Dragons achieved before the merger has become a distant memory. The number of Premierships won by the St George Illawarra Dragons- A big fat "0", zero, none, nil, nought. Maybe now you can finally free yourselves of the anguish, hurt and embarassment suffered by so many GF losses in recent times.

2. I have received several responses from female Dragons supporters. Forgive my naivety, but I was unaware that women were allowed to give their views on sporting issues. Please ladies, keep your clueless opinions to yourself. Stick to cooking, cleaning and wiping the tears away from the eyes of your male family members after future Dragons defeats.

3. You have proved your lower level of intelligence by your weak minded opinions and poor standard of literacy evident in your responses.

4. We are not Rorters, We are Rooters. And we also carryout this act to the highest standard.

5. As I have pointed out earlier, us Roosters have waterfront houses, sports cars, great jobs, beautiful women hanging off our arms and the best Rugby League team in the NRL. The moral to this story is: The higher you climb, the harder the worthless peasants try and drag you down to their level.

It came from the following link:
http://groups.msn.com/WorldofRugbyL...e=301054&LastModified=4675484230999011021

This dude needs therapy :roll:

Dragons Cross

Juniors
Actually this doesn't make my blood boil one bit, I actually feel pity for the bloke. He starts off with an old line that we've heard a million times before so I really couldn't care less about his views. The second point, and I use the term loosely, is where I start to feel pity for him. He must be one ugly MF hence his flagrant hatred of women and their opinions, I'm guessing that women run screaming when they see his ugly mug which is why he harbours such insecurities when it comes to them.

Sorry son, I hope you enjoy a life of loneliness you tool.

gregstar

Referee
Question - If St.George doesn't exist anymore, why do I still feel elated when they win and sh*thouse when they lose? I always find it amusing when clubs who buy their way out of trouble to compensate for crappy juniors, suddenly have fans who crawl out of the woodwork and still claim it as their team. All St. George has done is initiate a partnership with another club. I'd assume there are more saints/Illawarra juniors in our team than Roosters in theirs! What a tool!

Acka

Coach
gregstar said:
Question - If St.George doesn't exist anymore, why do I still feel elated when they win and sh*thouse when they lose? I always find it amusing when clubs who buy their way out of trouble to compensate for crappy juniors, suddenly have fans who crawl out of the woodwork and still claim it as their team. All St. George has done is initiate a partnership with another club. I'd assume there are more saints/Illawarra juniors in our team than Roosters in theirs! What a tool!

Actually in there are more juniors that have come out of Western Australia in Justin Poore and Daniel Holdsworth that have come out of that crappy Eastern Suburbs Junior League and isn't WA meant to be an AFL state.

Ribs

Bench
Doesnt worry me one bit.

Id rather follow Saints and lose a thousand Grand Finals than follow those merkins.

STSAE

Juniors
Ribs said:
Doesnt worry me one bit.

Id rather follow Saints and lose a thousand Grand Finals than follow those merkins.

And your wish shall come true, that you may be assured of!! You have breath of a thousand assmonkeys!!
Yummo!!

:lol: :lol:

Acka

Coach
gregstar said:
Is Ricketson the only easts junior?

To my knowledge yes, Ryan Cross was recruited from Waverly College and played for the Australian Schoolboys rugby union side although he did play league during his younger days in the Eastern Suburbs junior league.

N.Hindmarsh_Fan

Juniors
Hey Saints fans, I wouldn't worry about a scum bucket Rooters supporter, they are all the same, skinny little latte drinking bi sexuals who run to mother everytime they are in trouble. They make me so sick, especially the way Ricky Stuart carries on, I had respect for the guy but he has proven himself to be an arrogant toss bag who blames every loss on their mistakes not the quality of their oppostion. I hate the Dogs (as do all Parra supporters :D ) but I honestly hope that they put this mob of fairy floss away come finals time.

PS. I hope the saints kick arse during the finals also, ill be cheering for ya's!! :clap:

Acka

Coach
PS. I hope the saints kick arse during the finals also, ill be cheering for ya's!!

Thanks mate 8)

_Johnsy

Referee
It does not make my blood luke warm let alone boil. Only an insecure misogynist could willingly write crap like that. Its abvious that the club you support does not show what type of person you are, absolutely disgusting, & I'm not even a roosters supporter. I have 2 mates, who are nice enough guys, live at Bondi, mummy and daddy have bucketloads, and they think because they live where they live and dont have to work for a thing they are above everyone else. They have no idea of how to carry themselves socially. I particularly liked the peasants line, prententious twat. Quite funny actually.

I get the feeling he is a "wanna be" and has quite a large chip on his shoulder.

Bring on the semi's, and christ I hope we get to knock the feather dusters out of this years comp. They hold no fears for us.

5. As I have pointed out earlier, us Roosters have waterfront houses, sports cars, great jobs, beautiful women hanging off our arms and the best Rugby League team in the NRL. The moral to this story is: The higher you climb, the harder the worthless peasants try and drag you down to their level.

I think he's the one living in the past.

These days your average c**khead is more likely to be living in a red brick job in the inner west or even a fibro shack in the sticks - their bangwagon has no social or geographic bounds.

Meanwhile they still can't claim to have any heartland to speak off. The Eastern Suburbs is mostly rah rah and swans while moves are a foot by the New Zealand government to annex Bondi, the Kiwi plantation having been a rousing success.

drake

First Grade
Daithi O'Conaill said:

I think he's the one living in the past.

These days your average c**khead is more likely to be living in a red brick job in the inner west or even a fibro shack in the sticks - their bangwagon has no social or geographic bounds.

Meanwhile they still can't claim to have any heartland to speak off. The Eastern Suburbs is mostly rah rah and swans while moves are a foot by the New Zealand government to annex Bondi, the Kiwi plantation having been a rousing success.
Don't forget the growing portion of the Eastern suburbs who don't give a rat's arse about any football codes, or anything Australian.

Latest posts