What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thommo!!!

Ribs

Bench
I thought Lance Thompson had a huge game yesterday, and played a full 80 minutes. 36 tackles and 18 hit ups which is about his average for the season.

With him and Dean Young playing the full 80 minutes, it gives our front row a big rest and its paying huge dividends.

Although its a roughy, id love to see him get the sky blue jumper he thoroughly deserves.

Southernsaint

Staff member
With a bit of maturity, Junior Albert will be one of the NRL's stars. The silly penalties are very frustrating, though..

As for Thommo, they should make a statue of him for outside of Jubilee Oval.

Cheers,
Ben S.

Ribs

Bench
If he plays another 6 years and clocks up his 400th first grade game, Ill make the statue myself.......

Surely

Post Whore
Shit leave the statue building to someone with talent .. you don't want thompson appearing uglier than he already is !

Anonymous

Juniors
Thommo's a champion. He may never play for NSW or Australia but there are some things which are more important.

Saint 60

Juniors
i watched him play front row again this morning - replay of the Panthers game...

hes a f**king work horse whos getting better and better :clap:

SaintTPP

First Grade
Thommo is a legend!!!!! Keeps doing everything right week in and week out.

Go THOMMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D

Southernsaint

Staff member
What's the prognosis on his ankle injury?? Two weeks or two St George weeks, ie: the rest of the bloody season??

Cheers,
Ben S.