What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thoughts on Kimmorley?

How will the gnome go in 09?

• Total voters

Syko

Juniors
Not a dogs fan but many relatives are and every single one of them are hyping up kimmorley when I ask them how they feel about him joining. It might be out of pride lol, but personally I think he is rubbish and will have a mediocre season.

Do you guys really believe him to be the messiah?

jimmythehand

Juniors
the thing with kimmorley is that he's exactly what the bulldogs need - someone to give the team guidance around the park. I don't expect him to setup 5 tries a game, but I do expect him to give our team the best structure it's had since we won the premiership.

Quigs

Immortal
If the dogs are happy scoring 12 points a game then they will have a good season.

Our gain is your loss.

But hey good luck in 09.

Cheers
Quigs

>zuzu<

Juniors
For me - I see him more of a leader than a halfback. I truly believe that he does not have the skills that many hype him up to have, but he is adding stability, credentials, defensive firepower and overall guts, in a team that was playing without any last year.

He doesnt have the ticker of a Thurstan or Cronk, but in saying that he isnt the worst haflback running around. Hopefully he can add a little bit of flair to the team.

If he can have a season like last, i can see us in and around the 8. Probably around 6-8

jimmythehand

Juniors
haha quigs, good luck with barrett. I know who I'd rather in my team, and it certainly ain't trent white -line-fever choke-at-all-costs barrett.

hindy111

Post Whore
hes past his best but better than they had prior-He may have a good year left in him-Plus his kicking game is worth having for jsut that

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Never thought it would happen...

84959149.jpg

Quigs

Immortal
Jimm-may, the season is but a pup.

Do a tad bit of investigative journalism and you will find my thoughts on Trenty Boy.

And as for the handbrake... he is all yours.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs