What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thoughts on Kimmorley?

How will the gnome go in 09?

• Total voters

Moe

Juniors
BK has had 2 very solid games. His kick chase is second to none, and is like a terrier in defence.

Ennis - attacking flair
BK - brings stucture
Roberts - strong running game
Patten - provides another attacking option out wide.

Hopefull Noddy can stay fit. Otherwise it's back to Holdsworth and Roberts.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Holdsworth won't see first grade this year. At least I hope not anyway :lol:

Barba will step into the breach.

Bulldog Force

Referee
The game on Saturday was a very lucky get out of jail for us type game. It was a wake up call. We need stability in the halves. I ponder however, if Roberts didn't come on in the 77th minute, would Barba have been there to score that try?

ByRd

First Grade
BK has had a very good start to the year and is doing exactly what we need him to do. We are not expecting miracles or him to set up everything but he is leading by examples with his good kicking game, brilliant kick chase and will put his body on the line for every tackle. Great start and lets hope he keeps it up.

jimmythehand

Juniors
if we lose kimmorley we are doomed. He is far and away the best buy we could have made for our club. Sharks fans have absolutely no clue about what our team needs.

I'm not sure they know what is good for their team either.

I guess we got accused of being bitter and trashing players like Mason when they left, maybe it's just a natural fan reaction.

Syko

Juniors
Thats not what I am hearing. I think we will be taking the other Morris off your hands down the track.

no, the morris saga was created because of one mark 'playing for a pink shirt metro surrender monkey team' gasnier.

He will be back when his contract is up.

Moe

Juniors
If the dogs are happy scoring 12 points a game then they will have a good season.

Our gain is your loss.

But hey good luck in 09.

Cheers
Quigs

Bahahahahahaha

How many points did the Sharks get tonight?

Barret may have carved up ESL, but this is the NRL, a whole other level up.

Syko

Juniors
even though it was the eels, dogs are looking sharp, kimmorley has impressed me so far.

K moore too.

Charlie124

First Grade
Ive said it several times and i stick by it, Brett Kimmorely will prove to be the buy of the year. He suits the dogs perfectly and its showing on the competition ladder. If it werent for the 14th man fiasco the dogs would be 1st and the sharks are 16th. He was never the problem at cronulla

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Geez, Sharks fans really have egg on their faces... :lol:

For the record, with Kimmorley guiding us around, we currently have 21 points more than the nearest side in the For column (we have 160, Broncos 139), and 22 points differential better than our nearest rival (we're +60, Titans +38).

Stupid interchange thing :x

Last edited:

Chook Norris

First Grade
If the dogs are happy scoring 12 points a game then they will have a good season.

Our gain is your loss.

But hey good luck in 09.

Cheers
Quigs

lol, :lol:

jeez at the start of the year.. i was thinking that Noddy was past his 'best-before' date .. sharks attack was crap last year.. and also this year

Doggies on the other hand...

looks like Ricky Stuart is the sole blame

great buy

According to Sharks fans, he is still a dud. :crazy:

And according to Ricky Stuart, all positions should be held by backrowers. What hope have they got? In saying that, they'll probably still get up and beat Souths this week :?

The thing about Kimmorley is that you know exactly what you are going to get with him. He will drag your Forwards around the park and he will finish off every set with the right kick for the situation and then chase it like a terrier. His kicking game saves your forwards juice and then they can be more effective in general. Not the most creative player in the game but if you have a decent 5/8 and Hooker then you will be sweet.

Last edited: