What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Three Game Friday

Hawkins

Juniors
Nothing says "I heart Jeebus" more than chocolate and football.

There's an idea the NRL can have a christ round so we can watch half the clubs try to stick religious iconography into their jerseys like they do with the anzac round or awesome superhero round.

Dragons could just be white with a blood red splurge on the side and the Titans could just be a picture a Jarryd Hayne cause he is god.

Last edited:

Perth Red

Post Whore
Given the eclectic nature of the beliefs of the Australia population I am pretty sure we could fill most weekends with some sort of imaginary deity round. Plus of course an atheist round thrown in for those of us with more sense than fragility.

Reactions: Vee

Hawkins

Juniors
Given the eclectic nature of the beliefs of the Australia population I am pretty sure we could fill most weekends with some sort of imaginary deity round. Plus of course an atheist round thrown in for those of us with more sense than fragility.

I think playing a bunch of games on the day they nailed that skinny f**ker to the pole counts as the atheist round.

Kind of like the NRL waggling their penis outside a church.

adamkungl

Immortal
Stupid call having no game tonight.

Thursday night is a bludger of a slit normally but would work perfectly tonight.

More stupidity from Greenberg and the boys.

You'd swear they deliberately made the schedule as bad as possible. taking the piss

Jetka100

Juniors
I think this is the first time I have looked forward to a Thurs night game and they don't have one. They must think we will all be down at the supermarket stocking up like some Doomsday Prepper because the Supermarkets will be closed for one whole day. It ain't rocket science NRL.

Reactions: Vee

beave

Coach
I thought the long weekend was because Thurston got injured?

images

images

"On the third day he rose again in accordance with the Scriptures".

Rise on your angel wings JC, I mean JT!!!