What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Three of the best podcasts ever

Gina Minehart

Juniors
Over the last week I've listened to Jim cornettes podcast with meltzer, Austin and Scott hall and flair with Bischoff

All brilliant. Well worth the download. Did anyone else hear them?

Gina Minehart

Juniors
I'd love to hear people's thoughts on them generally actually:

- I think cornettes is solid. His lambasting of the US political system is brilliant
- Austins is ok, I skip his intros though as they get a bit long and pointless
- Flairs gets straight to the point which I like. He does come across as a complete knob though, which is hardly unexpected

I also love Kenny bolins podcast. The man is a genius!

Evil_Mush

Juniors
I mainly check out the podcasts from Austin, JR, Jericho, Flair & Tazz (also used to get Roddy's before they were removed from podcastone, are his old ones available anywhere now?) - particularly if it's their review of a PPV, or an interview with someone that particularly interest me.

Also get Chael Sonnen's when he interviews a rasslin' personality, used to listen to Colt Cabana's but haven't for a while now since I had some issues downloading from his site earlier in the year.

Will have to remember to look into Jim Cornette's, have liked the ones where he's been a guest (Flair, JR etc), so I'm sure his own ranting & raving should be interesting.