What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thurston love parade

butchmcdick

Immortal
Lockyer’s was worse. Johns pulled the pin 3 weeks in and we got a few weeks of it. We got 8 months of it with Lockyer.

I really began to detest Andrew Johns that last year because of the way Rabs and co released oceans of seminal fluids everytime he touched the ball

I feel your pain in regards to JT

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
I really began to detest Andrew Johns that last year because of the way Rabs and co released oceans of seminal fluids everytime he touched the ball

I feel your pain in regards to JT
No one else’s name has to be said by rabs at as many higher decibels then everyone else than johns. JOHNS!!!!!! Reaches down and fixes his sock. JOHNS!!!!!!!! Quick passes to a runner for a standard hit up. JOHNS!!!!!!! Walks back up the sheds. JOHNS!!!!!!!!!

mozza91

Coach
I think I was oblivious to the Johns love in because I’m a Knights fan. Because I can’t remember it being near as bad as it is for Thurston.

Knightmare

Coach
The JT love-fest hasn't been a patch on the Lockyer love-fest IMO, although I did live in Brissie at the time so that may have skewed things a bit...

I'm definitely not looking forward to whenever Captain Cleanskin announces his retirement, the masturbation over him from the media is bad enough already!

FlameThrower

Bench
Speaking of bias, Tallis cant seem to make a refrence, withour referring to ex or current QLD players.
Does it all the time..

mozza91

Coach
Speaking of bias, Tallis cant seem to make a refrence, withour referring to ex or current QLD players.
Does it all the time..
Been doing it for years. It’s baffling how someone so dumb can get so many media gigs. Surely there are some former footballers who can string a sentence together better than him?

titoelcolombiano

First Grade
I don't see the problem. There is too much negativity in our game in the media. If commentators and other media personnel want to fawn over any of the players, be it Johns, Lockyer, Inglis, Thurston, Smith etc - let them go for it. Better than the game getting bagged out constantly.

I don't see the problem. There is too much negativity in our game in the media. If commentators and other media personnel want to fawn over any of the players, be it Johns, Lockyer, Inglis, Thurston, Smith etc - let them go for it. Better than the game getting bagged out constantly.

Yeah. Let's give people a choice you can listen to either a panel comprising -

(a) Johns, Lockyer, Tallis, Fletcher and Ennis; or
(b) Kent, Rothfield, Hooper and Craddock.

I know which of those I'd prefer.