What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ticketek & Brooky Oval

Last Week

Bench
Started the day at NSO - payed cash!
Went to ANZ - payed cash for ticket
Not everyone has a internet-connected phone.
I abused them for upsetting a kid (considered 'funny' by some here)
I repeat, years ago, the gates were open at half-time.

Hero.

Eion

First Grade
Come on man, fess up.

You really have the shits because you expected to turn up and get for free.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Years ago is completely irrelevant, it's 2018.

NSO? To watch reserve grade? Yeah that's relevant to a first grade NRL match lol

Chances are you paid cash at ANZ because you arrived with a suitable amount of time before they shut the window.

And chances are you upset the kid more by abusing them. That's probably why people consider it funny - not the kid being upset but the fact you think that not being able to get in is the sole factor.

Peet

Juniors
Years ago is completely irrelevant, it's 2018.

NSO? To watch reserve grade? Yeah that's relevant to a first grade NRL match lol

Chances are you paid cash at ANZ because you arrived with a suitable amount of time before they shut the window.

And chances are you upset the kid more by abusing them. That's probably why people consider it funny - not the kid being upset but the fact you think that not being able to get in is the sole factor.
If you read my file properly, the kid cried because she was stopped from joining her sister & father who were not 10 feet away.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
If you read my file properly, the kid cried because she was stopped from joining her sister & father who were not 10 feet away.
Read your file?

Is this a criminal investigation now? lol

(if you read my post properly, I was pointing out you likely exacerbated the child's crying/upsetness by abusing the staff there. that could not have positively contributed to any good outcome)

Zerô

Juniors
I'm outraged that in this day and age, rugby league fans find it acceptable to attend 3 different games at 3 different locations through the city.

It's madness!

Peet

Juniors
Read your file?

Is this a criminal investigation now? lol

(if you read my post properly, I was pointing out you likely exacerbated the child's crying/upsetness by abusing the staff there. that could not have positively contributed to any good outcome)
The good outcome was that the child got to meet up with her sister & father & stop crying!

beave

Coach
It’s strange because Raiders players always seem to stop playing after half time.

WfaQmdQnOSatE-8Xcvvafl2jCjFkqaPOxhczpq2aiBj7dwHXbxmUx0V36P8MBYL64YJ1TCLgLdaxoAeI-YvpCFjCE_3UOvXvt5utmjztGAGePQ=w438-h336-nc

Latest posts