What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tigers over the cap. Bye Bye Lovett

soc123_au

Staff member
Is the Idris contract calculated in the value of pepper steak pies likely to be consumed? Cant be any other way they are close to the cap. Surely?

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Something feels off or maybe the article is just incomplete.

Tigers could be as much as 200k over and that gets fixed by Lovett? Unlikely.

And what if Lovett says 'get f**ked'? I can't imagine clubs falling over themselves to sign him. Tigers are stuck with him unless he agrees to leave.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Not quiet sure how Kyle Lovett being asked to move on qualifies as news, he finished the year in reserve grade.

Was there a thread when it happened to Jamie Buhrer? Or Lloyd Perrett? Or Adam Peats? Or Dale Copley? It happens at every club multiple times a year.

How about when Souths did it to Tim Grant and Chris McQueen last year? Actually why am I trying to talk logic with you when you clearly have none.

Keep in mind this was from Josh Mousaad and Lovett is managed by Sam Ayoub, I'll let everyone put 2 and 2 together.

Last edited:

Rabbits20

Immortal
It's news as the it pretty much seems the Tigers are over the cap. Poor admin it is.

I hope Lovett kicks up a stink.

Didn't Souths try to ditch Bryson too...then he got a deal with the Titans and they wouldn't let him go...them they barely played him in 2016?

Ok...ok.

Back to my glasshouse. But may I pick up some stones before I do?

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
"Over the cap."

e4GMK.gif

DiegoNT

First Grade
If Broncos players accept half valued contracts for the 'pleasure of being coached by bennett' then you could imagine Tigers players contracts would have 50% loading for the hassle of being coached by Taylor

Vic Mackey

Referee

That team beat the broncos and cowboys last year

If Broncos players accept half valued contracts for the 'pleasure of being coached by bennett' then you could imagine Tigers players contracts would have 50% loading for the hassle of being coached by Taylor

I know I shouldn't but I lol'd

Tommy Smith

Referee
Not quiet sure how Kyle Lovett being asked to move on qualifies as news, he finished the year in reserve grade.

Was there a thread when it happened to Jamie Buhrer? Or Lloyd Perrett? Or Adam Peats? Or Dale Copley? It happens at every club multiple times a year.

How about when Souths did it to Tim Grant and Chris McQueen last year? Actually why am I trying to talk logic with you when you clearly have none.

Keep in mind this was from Josh Mousaad and Lovett is managed by Sam Ayoub, I'll let everyone put 2 and 2 together.
Lol Adam Peats. Adam Peaty? The UK swimmer? As opposed to Nathan.

That's a good one, Sir :D